Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 02:33:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Best gaming achievements

Started by The Boston Crab, October 03, 2018, 05:37:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malcy

Completing the original Kings Quest 1-3 on a Tandy 1000EX at 4/5 years old. As an adult i find it incredibly difficult and frustrating.

chveik

Bhazor

Quote from: Malcy on October 06, 2018, 01:08:36 AM
Completing the original Kings Quest 1-3 on a Tandy 1000EX at 4/5 years old. As an adult i find it incredibly difficult and frustrating.

I honestly think point and click games are easier as a child. More in tune with the cartoon logic/physics of the game world. I know I never had a problem with the puzzles in Longest Journey and that game is notorious for its "obtuse" puzzles. I mean of course if I want to pick up the indistinct metal rod out of the canal the best way to do it is to take 6 foot of electrical cable, tie it to an inflatable duck floatie, drop the floatie into the canal, then use tape from the secret room to tie a pen to a broom handle, throw it like a spear at the floatie popping it and causing it to shrink and wrap around the indistinct metal rod which you have no idea why you need it. Simples.