Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
  • Total Members: 17,819
  • Latest: Jeth
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,578,456
  • Total Topics: 106,671
  • Online Today: 1,086
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 02:29:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length

News about Dusty Gozongas

Started by NoSleep, October 09, 2018, 02:59:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blinder Data

All power to you, Dusty Gozongas.

Brundle-Fly

Wishing you a speedy recovery DG

royce coolidge

All the best to you Dusty.cancer is an all too familiar cunt.

marquis_de_sad

Another bad show for cancer. Starting to take a real disliking to it.

Get well soon, DG.

dandoystevski

Err you don't borrow off people without telling them the whole story? I thought you said hypnotherapy. PM me your hospital and I'll come and collect the money please.
Thanks.

dandoystevski

Also, in the PM, let me know what the car park charges are. Genuinely annoyed at this.

manticore

Dusty, you are a Charles Addams appreciator and thus clearly a fine man. I wish you well.

Dex Sawash

Nowhere Man

Fuck cancer it's a load of bollocks.

Mister Six

What's he doing, getting cancer? Tell him he's made a silly mistake there. All the same, he has my very best wishes and hopes for a full recovery - as unlikely as that may seem now. He's certainly got the right attitude for it.

Also tell him to look into immunotherapy and T-cell clinical trials. Don't know if that's a realistic option depending on his location, contacts and resources (and whether he wants to give such trials a go) but both have had some very promising results of late.

Glebe

Aw no, sorry to hear this DG... the very best of luck with the treatment, lotsa hugs and that.

AsparagusTrevor

Oh for fucks sake. Cancer needs to give over now, it's made its point and now it's getting ridiculous.

Sending all my best wishes over to Dusty, kick cancer in the cock.

Cerys

Fuck.  Fuck cancer.  Fuck it right off.

Massive hugs to Dusty, though.  Dusty is lovely.

Neville Chamberlain

jobotic

How shit - wishing you all the best Dusty.

the

So this so-called cancer has tried to start on one of the Ha Ha Tape team eh. This is gettng personal now. We'll have to send the boys round.

"Nice cancer you've got 'ere, be a shame if something 'appened to it"

(cancer smashes on the floor)

"Whoops, sorry chief. Accidents happen..."

Good luck to you Alan Gozongas, I hope you're thriving in the capable hands of Bollock Ward 9.

Absorb the anus burn

Big bear hug... For dusty not the c****r.

Pdine

Very sorry to hear this. Stay strong and get well, Dusty.

Thomas

Best wishes, Dusty, I'm sorry to hear that. These bloody livers. They should call them cancerers.

wosl

What a nasty business for you, Dusty.  Read the riot act to any and all errant parts of your body, and get yourself back into good shape again.  Best to you.

Ian Drunken Smurf

canadagoose

Sorry to hear that, Dusty - best of luck with your treatment.

hedgehog90

Stay strong, Dusty. Wishing for the best.

Maurice Yeatman

Goodly vibingtons* to you and your family, and best wishes for your course of treatment.

* sorry, I've been watching too much Upstart Crow.

Kelvin

Best wishes to you and your family, Dusty.

Dusty Gozongas

I'm really touched by your comments. A smile on my face and a tear in my eye ain't no bad thing, so thank you all :-)

Not much change here at the moment although radiotherapy is planned to proceed on Friday. I'll be very happy to be beginning the fight back 'cos it's all been happening too slowly for my liking.  I'm pissed off about being easily fatigued but if I can't walk it off I'll do my damnedest to sleep it off! :-D

There's quite a few funny tales to be told but I'm not to good at relating such things (well especially at present) although I might have a crack at it when I'm feeling more up to it. Some of it has been outrageous but I can blame morphine and steroids for my worst transgressions I suppose...

Thanks again and much love,
DG

(Sod the typo/autocorrect check)

zomgmouse

CANCER CAN FUCK OFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

However, Dusty can fuck on. Keep on fuckin. Truckin. Genuinely muckin. Good on you for keeping strong. You're cool.

NoSleep

Fuck... I received this in the post today, from Alan's mate who is mixing his track for the forthcoming HA HA TAPE IV album:

QuoteI'm so sorry for the late reply here
You may or may not of heard that sadly dear Alan had passed away.
His funeral was last Friday
I'm deeply saddened and I will miss him forever.
He was a very close friend, a beautiful soul x

Sad news. RIP Dusty.