Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 12:22:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length

News about Dusty Gozongas

Started by NoSleep, October 09, 2018, 02:59:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buelligan

Nothing to say other than how very sad I am to hear this. 

Cerys

madhair60

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Very, very saddening news. RIP , Dusty.

Nowhere Man

Fuck. That's I can think to say at the second, awful news.

RIP Dusty

Blinder Data

Quote from: NoSleep on November 15, 2018, 08:08:56 AM
Fuck... I received this in the post today, from Alan's mate who is mixing his track for the forthcoming HA HA TAPE IV album:

"I'm so sorry for the late reply here
You may or may not of heard that sadly dear Alan had passed away.
His funeral was last Friday
I'm deeply saddened and I will miss him forever.
He was a very close friend, a beautiful soul x"

Sad news. RIP Dusty.

Ah Christ. I hope you're at peace Dusty wherever you are

AsparagusTrevor

Aw fuck. Fucking fuck.

RIP Dusty.

madhair60

Quote from: Dusty Gozongas on October 20, 2018, 05:22:41 PM
If you don't leave the bathroom with a touch of shellshock or feeling like you've just dodged a bullet, it wasn't worth the journey.

(Salutes)

Phil_A

Aw, what an awful thing. I was preceding Dusty in the Tape and he was very nice about my amateur dabblings. A gentleman.

MoonDust

Norton Canes

Icehaven

the

Oh no.

Goodbye Dusty, your music will live on.

selectivememory

Blue Jam

Fuck's sake. Rest in peace Dusty.

Pdine

What terrible news. Loved his posts and very sad to hear of his passing.

Utter Shit

Terrible news, R.I.P. Dusty and thoughts with those who knew him well.

holyzombiejesus

How awful. Poor guy. Maybe we should print out his final post and put it in a card for his family to remember him by.

Glebe

Oh fuck no... deeply saddened, this is a horrible shock. I really dunno what to say. Rest in Peace, Dusty. Deepest condolences to his family and friends.

Shit Good Nose

Fucking hell.

I never had too much to do with Dusty but, from memory, he was the very first poster I interacted with when I finally registered (in my previous incarnation).

Small Man Big Horse

This is horrible news, I'm so sorry to hear it, he was part of the furniture here having posted for as long as I can remember, and always came across as a really lovely guy. My thoughts go out to his friends and family, and I truly hope he's in a better place now.

Brundle-Fly

A friend of mine texted me a reply this morning regarding the terrible woes he's been suffering for awhile now... and the same could be said for C&B?

"It's been a vintage year."

Very sad news to read this morning. Apologies for being trite, but we really do have to make the most of the time we have on this watery old planet.

Condolences to his family and loved ones.

R.I.P. Alan AKA Dusty G

Kelvin

Very sad news. One of those stalwart posters that felt like they'd always been around making good posts, and always would be. RIP, Dusty.

the

PS. I called him 'Alan Gozongas' upthread because I sometimes just substitute people's names for Alan as a joke - I had no idea his name actually was Alan. Hopefully he wasn't too freaked out by that.

Petey Pate

Sorry to hear this awful news.

RIP Gozongas.

BlodwynPig

Oh hell. Terribly sad news. RIP Gonzongas - a familiar poster for many years.

New Jack

I don't know the fella through my own Johnny come latelyness but that does nothing to stop my wishes, and my sheer fucking outrage at cancer

BlodwynPig

Probably too soon to start memorialising the man, but his last post is somewhat prosaic.

Quote from: Dusty Gozongas on October 20, 2018, 05:22:41 PM
If you don't leave the bathroom with a touch of shellshock or feeling like you've just dodged a bullet, it wasn't worth the journey.

Crabwalk

Ah shit. So sorry to hear this. RIP Dusty.

Sgt. Duckie