Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 11:30:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Crackdown on nonsense in HS Art

Started by popcorn, October 12, 2018, 09:23:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

popcorn

I'm sick of some of the nonsense that gets posted in this subforum. People making absurd claims, inventing things, incessant talk of bumming, etc. I saw one thread recently in which someone claimed you can purchase a "McSteaming Festering Turd Burger
" at McDonald's. The very idea that McDonald's would serve such a thing ("secret menu" or not) is absurd. Are you all living in a fantasy world? It is frankly uncivilised. Get real please.

Spoon of Ploff

Fuck off back to General Bullshit you hamstrung prolapse (no offence).

Spoon of Ploff

Also.. can you spare me another 20 Dad? You know.. for drugs an that?

popcorn

Wow, that response really is sad. You must have no life if you have to escape into this puerile timewaste to keep yourself happy. Do you even have a job?

Terryfuckwit

I actually had a few good chuckles at that Thread. McFlurry with a slice of cheese on top. Or the  'sweets' post.

Spoon of Ploff

Quote from: popcorn on October 12, 2018, 09:27:53 AM
Wow, that response really is sad. You must have no life if you have to escape into this puerile timewaste to keep yourself happy. Do you even have a job?

No. Do you even have a soul?

popcorn

Quote from: Spoon of Ploff on October 12, 2018, 09:34:08 AM
No. Do you even have a soul?

Not any more. How do you think I got my hundred billion pounds?

Glebe

Cuellar

Quote from: popcorn on October 12, 2018, 12:57:18 PM
Not any more. How do you think I got my hundred billion pounds?

Bumming?

popcorn

Sad to see that this problem has returned. Some of the so-called "facts" in the "evolution of wank" thread are laughable from a historical perspective. Can we all try to keep this under control and this subforum on the straight and narrow please.

Glebe

The macaques have taken a break, to be fair. But I fear Juggy may return, and in more hideous a form than usual.

Ferris

What is the most silly thread on HS Art? I think they've been very sensible of late.

BlodwynPig

Thrown my Brass Eye laser disc in the bin