Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 01:37:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length

YouTube Down Worldwide, People Panic

Started by Malcy, October 17, 2018, 03:22:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malcy

Been down for about an hour and some of the tweets I've seen are ridiculous and also quite sad. People saying things like 'i just scheduled someone to come out to look at my internet'.

What, you didn't think to try another website first? Why do people tweet such bullshit? See other people getting mad about it. I honestly think that if the whole internet went completely down for any more than a few hours so many people would be unable to cope.

Been watching stuff about the dangers of AI taking over the world. Hope they start by killing off these cretins first. Maybe this is step one. You watch, it will be social media next and these fuckers will have a meltdown because they can't share a picture of their bloody dinner or a pouty face...

Barry Admin

It is amazing how influential and ingrained in people's lives it has become, in a relatively short period of time. It's really all I watch now, because I can easily stick it on in the background while I play games. Although I keep it off if I'm tryharding in CoD or some multiplayer bullshit like that.

bgmnts

It's time like this where I sadly think "jesus christ we really do need an establishment" and it fucking wrecks me.

Sin Agog

What's the number on how long it was down for total?

Luckily I had some How To Make Your Own Slime vids downloaded on my harddrive so I was fixed for a little while.