Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 03:33:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length

*Funny man walks on stage*

Started by saltysnacks, October 17, 2018, 05:23:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

saltysnacks

Hey, did you ever notice that men go like this, and women go like this?

Captain Z

saltysnacks

I was talking to the missus about my shed, she pulled a face at me like that. They do that don't they?

I'll take three "I was talking to the missus about my shed, she pulled a face at me like that. They do that don't they?" t-shirts please.

And I won't pay a penny less than £29.99 each for them!

Alberon

Remember those things that we used to have but don't have now? What was that all about?

saltysnacks

My kids don't half move. One minute they're there, the next minute they're there.

cptspalding

The tubes! There's like a law on the tubes...

chveik

Quote from: Alberon on October 17, 2018, 06:18:07 PM
Remember those things that we used to have but don't have now? What was that all about?

I didn't get the memo!

Glebe

Sebastian Cobb

bgmnts

"Excuse me have you seen some trapped gas anywhere?"
*loud fart into the mic*

"It's okay, I found it!"

Cuellar

Wahoo!
Pachow!
Ooopa Doopa!
Wuzzer Woooozer!
Ghunt!
Faffooo!!

*thunderous applause*
*women offer up their children*
*men weep openly*

saltysnacks

Can't get all of the quilt can we?

a duncandisorderly

take it back. it's broken. have you got the receipt?

Chollis

Ahhhh it's great to be here. So you guys, what's with those hands-free headsets?

Captain Z

You see those people, don't you, that wear clothes that aren't typically worn at that time of year?

pancreas

You know when you have to get on an aeroplane and something happens that isn't quite to your liking?

'Oh my god! That happened to me this summer!'

Bronzy

wank willy penis shag women have kids what is that all about eh lads

Captain Z

Quote from: pancreas on October 18, 2018, 12:39:17 PM
You know when you have to get on an aeroplane and something happens that isn't quite to your liking?

'Oh my god! That happened to me this summer!'

And then you'll be in the airport won't you, and you'll be all like 'ooh I hope this doesn't happen!'

Sebastian Cobb

Why do they call it a building? It should be called a built.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

So, how did tennis balls get invented? Were people just standing around at either side of the net, waving tennis rackets at each other, and decided  to invent tennis balls, instead of just standing there waving tennis rackets about? Is that what happened, eh? Well, is it?

The kids were playing a computer game and said "Dad, see how amazing the trees look" and I said "go outside, there's real trees to look at" and they said "Dad, we live in Salford since you dragged us here when you got that job on the One Show. There's no trees for miles" and I said "fair enough" and then they said "this is set on an alien planet. Have you got an alien planet for us to go to? No, Dad, all we've got is a fucking Londis on the corner, you massive twat."

Bloody kids, eh?! Don't know how good they've got it.

zomgmouse

Supermarkets have people in them don't they!

I tell you, my job is bad. There's lots of bad things and the people are cunts. I don't know why I do it! Very bad.

Now here's a list of funny things other people who aren't me have said. That'll get you giggling and thinking I'm the funny one.

Pshaw, the traffic.

I love the television! This unites normal people.

You know when you go to eat and they do it in a bad way? What's up with that?

Hey get a load of these drunken exploits. Everyone loves it when you recount drunken exploits.

My dog's a bitch.

saltysnacks

Remember when our mums used to say things that didn't make sense? She were right though, weren't she?

zomgmouse