Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 17, 2024, 12:00:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Mount & Blade Thread

Started by Lemming, October 20, 2018, 12:50:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lemming

Welcome to the Mount & Blade thread. This thread is for commanders like us to discuss our tales of conquest and heroism, share mod recommendations, and have a good time. Approximately 80% of the posts in this thread at any given time should be devoted to complaining that Bannerlord still isn't out.

Playing through Warband with the vaunted Floris Mod Pack. It's very good, but not quite as extensive in features as I'd like, and the new face textures are somehow worse than the vanilla game's. Everyone looks like a potato.

Don't forget to follow the TaleWorlds official blog for all the hottest and latest Bannerlord news (ie inane blog posts that say almost nothing)!

https://www.taleworlds.com/en/Games/Bannerlord

Sin Agog

King Ragnar's a greedy prick.  You storm castle after castle for him, and not once does he even consider the idea of letting me keep one.  Yeah, I have a little village of my own way out in the Arctic tundra, but wanting a house somewhere where the rheum in my family's eyeballs doesn't freeze is asking too much apparently.