Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:16:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Sunday morning

Started by :(, October 21, 2018, 07:20:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

:(

Semi-errct baggy penis flopped over to one side, a morsel of post-cum oozing out of the tip. Pre-dawn blackness cloaked in a fug of booze and shit. Penis hardens again. Sudden sharp pain around the eye. Phew, not a stroke. Carry on.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

The serialisation of David Frost's memoirs continues this time next week.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Baggy penis
Baggy penis
Baggy penis
Der der duuuuh der

ajsmith2

*Lou Reed decides to hold back the cock stuff for the second LP and decides to do a second draft of the first LP opener with more commercials lyrics*

New Jack

Just once I wish someone would make one of these 'state of my prick' threads when they were mid-getting rode like fuck

.... I hope I'm the first. I really do.

Captain Z

Quote from: :( on October 21, 2018, 07:20:28 AM
Semi-errct baggy penis flopped over to one side, a morsel of post-cum oozing out of the tip. Pre-dawn blackness cloaked in a fug of booze and shit. Penis hardens again. Sudden sharp pain around the eye. Phew, not a stroke. Carry on.

And you just think 'Sunday, bloody Sunday'!

Captain Z

Chemical Brothers first drafts

Paul Calf

Beginning of the working week for me. I head up North-West tonight for another joyful week toiling at the coalface of the cooperative.

#desolation

buttgammon

Quote from: ajsmith2 on October 21, 2018, 08:55:05 AM
*Lou Reed decides to hold back the cock stuff for the second LP and decides to do a second draft of the first LP opener with more commercials lyrics*

"Watch out, the cock's behind you. There's always someone around you who will cum."

GMTV

Praying for a Minimum Wank Criteria lineup reviewing the papers on The Andrew Marr Show

Spoon of Ploff

Welcome to HSArt. If you've not been here before please read the pamphlet provided.

ziggy starbucks

one more day of life before the death of work

Bhazor

A whole lot of people posting when they should be praying.

Dex Sawash

Sunday Morning, Cumming Down

canadagoose

I spent my Sunday morning asleep, dreaming that I was in a school (as a pupil, I think) and I couldn't find a free toilet to shit in. I was desperately running around on a Friday afternoon and I just couldn't find one. Whatever could it mean?

Cuellar

Having mad dream about coked up friend embarrassing me in a pub on the Isles of Scilly.

BANG BANG BANG

It's 8am and dad's waking me up to make me go to a Bert Jansch guitar workshop in North London

Emma Raducanu

I had a wank into a sock the other night. I spunked on the sock because I couldn't be arsed getting some toilet paper.

I came back from work to find the sock washed and hanging on the clothes line. Sometimes, I think I was meant for this world.

Ferris

Quote from: :( on October 21, 2018, 07:20:28 AM

I can only read this in the voice of Alan Bennett, for some reason.