Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 12:15:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Crack Cloud

Started by Gregory Torso, October 30, 2018, 09:43:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gregory Torso

After the success of yesterday's Fun Fare thread, I now present: Crack Cloud!

CRACK CLOUD.

Got a "This Heat" dustbin knuckle sound; also, that studied post-post-post-punk guitar.

CRACK CLOUD. A cloud of drugs band! If you don't like drugs, think about a cloud that is really good at being a cloud, a crack cloud, the best cirrocumulus in its division.

This video I present to you, SWISH SWASH, which starts hot, gets silly with the spray cans and goes into prison lock down for a good three minutes.

If you get angry looking at men or women maybe close your eyes and listen to the music.

Image Craft is even better. This band is great! This song is great! Hand clap you, majorette drum twirl, a saxophone sqawk, do you like it, is it hipster rabbit show? I don't know. I live outside the media. I don't even know who presents the One Show.

Join in! It doesn't cost nothin'!

PlanktonSideburns

Cloud

I think you'll find I'm very secure.

Gregory Torso

Wicked new vid from the CRACK CLOUD LADS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6ZEYWoSzN4

It goes the fuck off at the 2 minute mark and just when you're enjoying a nice bit of guilt free noise punk plunges you back into the reality of this shit shit world that's still continuing ever downwards around us

FIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT

New album out in a matter of days, and I can't wait.

The Mollusk

Fuck, we're getting this and Protomartyr's new one this Friday? That is exciting!

This new track of theirs is fantastic, that driving groovy wave of noise from halfway onwards is just so good! I strongly enjoyed their first album and it seems like they've grown artistically for this one which is promising stuff indeed. Like their chirpier contemporaries Omni, they're very adept at painting those angular post-punk shards in vibrant colours with stiff-bristled brushes.

Gonk

Quote from: Gregory Torso on October 30, 2018, 09:43:10 PM
Image Craft is even better. This band is great! This song is great! Hand clap you, majorette drum twirl, a saxophone sqawk, do you like it, is it hipster rabbit show? I don't know. I live outside the media. I don't even know who presents the One Show.

This is excellent! Like Peter Gabriel's Sledgehammer crossed with Tetsuo The Iron Man. Cheers, looking forward to the album along with Protomartyr now.

Really liking the album and really regretting not going to see them last year. He sings like he permanently has fake vampire teeth in, which I also like. Didn't realise they had the rotating cast of band members, thought I was losing it watching their videos

GoblinAhFuckScary

oooh i supported crack cloud a couple years ago and they are well nice