Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 09:50:03 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Corbyn 22 Now But It Won't Be For Long

Started by pigamus, November 02, 2018, 09:47:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ToneLa

Paul Calf

Quote from: Johnny Yesno on February 10, 2019, 04:48:19 PM
Lest we forget.

"Ho! You've killed my sister's rabbit, you wretched commie!"

Where did this happen? The Whizzer And Chips picture story, Christmas 1958?

ToneLa

The worst part of that article is assuming I'd think running over a journalist's foot is bad!

Why? See article

greencalx

I'm quite heartened that the most recommended BTL comments below Rawnsleys most recent bit of diarrhoea cut through the crap. I particularly like this one (200 likes):

QuoteEstablishment Remainers like the writer, still haven't addressed the issue of why Brexit happened. It is just a British manifestation of festering anger of the largely unrepresented and the abandoned. I'm a Remainer but this endless carping by remainers just gives me the impression of the entitled moaning about their entitlements being taken away.

Couldn't have put it better myself. And no, it wasn't me.

Chairman Yang

I know this is another panic-stations establishment hack job and we should all keep the faith comrade, etc. etc. but fuck me if it isn't tiring having to sit through it all again.

greencalx

I know what you mean. No doubt Brexit will come up as a lunchtime conversation again this week, and no doubt someone will opine about the lack of opposition, again, and no doubt I'll have to gently point out that ignoring a vote, no matter how flawed, is not a good look if you want to be taken seriously as a party, and that any of their pin-ups would have had to have followed the same strategy.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: Chairman Yang on February 10, 2019, 07:41:41 PM
I know this is another panic-stations establishment hack job and we should all keep the faith comrade, etc. etc. but fuck me if it isn't tiring having to sit through it all again.

Don't sit through it. Find something to fling and fling it at them!

king_tubby

This...this must be one of those photoshops?

Thursday

In paper form, with the extra Dan Hodges icing

Thursday

Twed

king_tubby

Weetman. Cohen. Rowling. Riley. Blair. Just needed Barber and Gapes for the full house.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

My wizard books taught children the moral virtue of making cuts to public services to balance the books.

holyzombiejesus

Quote from: king_tubby on February 10, 2019, 08:04:29 PM
Weetman. Cohen. Rowling. Riley. Blair. Just needed Barber and Gapes for the full house.

and that cunt.

Twed

BlodwynPig

Will that last person to leave Britain please turn out the light

Phil_A

Make no mistake, this is what it has all been all about, all those Riley tweets. Just laying the ground for their Big Announcement. It was all planned.

Just waiting for Peter Mandelson to spring out of the shadows like a greasy Jack-In-The-Box.

NoSleep

If that happens then it's a huge admission of failure on his part.

BlodwynPig

Again proven right

Bbc
Harry potter
The beatles
Dr who

Wronguns

But oh no, cab consensus is slow to realise their mistakes and lack of sense

king_tubby

Quote from: Phil_A on February 10, 2019, 09:07:26 PM
Make no mistake, this is what it has all been all about, all those Riley tweets. Just laying the ground for their Big Announcement. It was all planned.

Just waiting for Peter Mandelson to spring out of the shadows like a greasy Jack-In-The-Box.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2017/feb/21/peter-mandelson-i-try-to-undermine-jeremy-corbyn-every-day

BlodwynPig

So all this, anti-semitism etc, is Mandelson? I wish he'd died in that paedo swoop they did years ago

garnish

My dream team would have JK Rowling as captain and leader, obviously, as well as the following members:

Stephen Kinnock
Nick Cohen
Peter Mandelsen
Tony Blair (I reeeeaaallly want him on board)
Rachel Riley
Alan Sugar
Someone from Dragon's Den
Rebecca Brooks

BlodwynPig

Tom Watson deserves a seat(s), he's putting a shift in.

The writers of The Thick of It too

olliebean

That Riley/Rowling business seems risible on the face of it, but underlying that is a horrible creeping suspicion that following Brexit and Trump, having written a load of really popular children's books about wizards is exactly the sort of thing that would make lots of people vote for you these days.

Replies From View

Surely they could have somebody with their cock out?

ToneLa

May has rejected Corbo's Brexit offer apparently. Yay, i got it right!

Now for her to stagger onward, pointlessly...

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/feb/10/brexit-mps-will-have-another-say-by-end-of-month-says-minister

BlodwynPig

Quote from: ToneLa on February 10, 2019, 10:59:45 PM
May has rejected Corbo's Brexit offer apparently. Yay, i got it right!

Now for her to stagger onward, pointlessly...

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/feb/10/brexit-mps-will-have-another-say-by-end-of-month-says-minister

Bonkers. Absolutely bonkers. Burn them out!

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Corbyn's move worked then, May made to look intransigent and further stalling needed.

KennyMonster

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on February 11, 2019, 12:36:48 AM
Corbyn's move worked then, May made to look intransigent and further stalling needed.

Yes the Tories are on the ropes, they need something to make them look less fucked up right now or they'll be finished,

step forwards Rowling & Riley.............

Fucking depressed to see that shit taking shape,

Twed

Same shit being thrown at the American left: https://thehill.com/homenews/house/429358-dem-lawmaker-omars-statements-deeply-hurtful-to-jews

Imagine being Chelsea Clinton and thinking that there is any living creature on the planet that should answer to you.