Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 02:46:59 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Corbyn 22 Now But It Won't Be For Long

Started by pigamus, November 02, 2018, 09:47:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

idunnosomename

Quote from: Space ghost on March 13, 2019, 12:17:56 AM
no
i vote we ban all these reaction gifs, like the woman spitting out her drink, that man blinking, all of them, fuck them, fed up of seeing them

Replies From View

Quote from: NoSleep on March 13, 2019, 08:21:22 AM
That's the Pope's hand and he's tiny, compared to the giant Christ. He can't reach.

Has there ever been a single good Pope??

NoSleep

Quote from: Replies From View on March 13, 2019, 08:57:48 AM

Do you think allowing them to marry would increase their height?

Absorb the anus burn

BBC COMPLAINTS:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/complaints/complain-online/

Why is Newsnight so biased against Labour?

Why does Emily Maitlis always act so contemptuously towards Barry Gardner?

Sherman Krank

Quote from: Replies From View on March 13, 2019, 08:57:48 AM
Had a look but couldn't find any.

Found loads of bad ones though, here's a few of the worst...

Boniface VIII (Benedetto Caetani) - Power mad. A middle ages Bond villain always plotting to take over the world

Urban VI (Bartolomeo Prignano) - Psycho. Hobbies include torturing and murdering anyone he suspected of being French.

Stephen VI (Unknown) - Spectacular nutbag. Once had the rotting corpse of his predecessor dug up and put on trial for blasphemy. Lasted barely a year before being strangled to death.

Leo X (Giovanni de' Medici) - Greedy bastard. A lust for wealth so great that he inadvertently created Protestants.

John XII (Ottaviano) - Mad shagger. Reputedly murdered by an outraged husband who caught him in the act.

Alexander VI (Rodrigo Borgia) - Corruption, murder, rape, incest, up for anything this lad.

NoSleep

How bad was their height? They must be able to feed the giant Christ popcorn.

BlodwynPig

Kelvin

I don't want to panic anyone, but we only have 3 pages to come up with the next thread title.

NoSleep

Gotta be something to do with the phrase "23 skidoo"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/23_skidoo_(phrase)

QuoteIt generally refers to leaving quickly, being forced to leave quickly by someone else, or taking advantage of a propitious opportunity to leave, that is, "getting [out] while the getting's good." The exact origin of the phrase is uncertain.

In other words, "Skidoo means Skidoo."

BlodwynPig

Quote from: NoSleep on March 13, 2019, 12:54:49 PM
Gotta be something to do with the phrase "23 skidoo"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/23_skidoo_(phrase)

In other words, "Skidoo means Skidoo."

Havent we been over this?

BlodwynPig

23 is also an important number in occultism, relating to people in power who 'feast' on the flesh of children in dolphin square

king_tubby

pancreas

Paul Calf

How about we don't have a megathread, just some topical threads about stuff to do with Labour in general?

NoSleep

Quote from: BlodwynPig on March 13, 2019, 12:58:12 PM
23 is also an important number in occultism, relating to people in power who 'feast' on the flesh of children in dolphin square

Well, there is chapter 23 of Aleister Crowley's "The Book Of Lies" entitled "Skidoo". He's an actual antisemite, too, so could act as a benchmark for such behaviour.

NoSleep

Quote from: Paul Calf on March 13, 2019, 01:07:31 PM
How about we don't have a megathread, just some topical threads about stuff to do with Labour in general?

To be honest, this is a good idea. As the last few pages of this one testifies, we don't need a repository for page after page merely castigating troll behaviour.

Barry Admin

Quote from: Paul Calf on March 13, 2019, 01:07:31 PM

I love you.

pancreas

No. There must be a megathread or it's not GB. And someone will start one anyway, so you're pissing in the wind.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

There are already frequent duplicated conversations in the 4/5 politics threads. People who don't enjoy them tend to hate more and more of them, so I agree you can't win whatever you do on this score.

Also may as well see if Corbyn 101 is possible

NoSleep

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on March 13, 2019, 01:51:32 PM
There are already frequent duplicated conversations in the 4/5 politics threads.

Just ignore biggy and TFM/whoever.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: NoSleep on March 13, 2019, 02:18:31 PM
Just ignore biggy and TFM/whoever.

Not talking about them, I mean literally the same things being discussed because May/Brexit/Tinge/Corbyn/anti-Semitism smears/Tories are interconnected.

Paul Calf

How about "Corbyn 23: PLEASE GAS THIS THREAD OF CUNTS"?

Blue Jam

Quote from: BlodwynPig on March 13, 2019, 12:58:12 PM
23 is also an important number in occultism

I'll say it again:

Corbyn 23: Hail Discorbia

pancreas

Cuellar

Buelligan

BlodwynPig

Quote from: pancreas on March 13, 2019, 03:52:41 PM
Have people seen this, by the way?

I'm still in the Bigfoot cabin, what does it show?

Buelligan

It shows a pig being eaten by a bigfoot whilst everyone laughs and claps.