Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 09:14:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Corbyn 22 Now But It Won't Be For Long

Started by pigamus, November 02, 2018, 09:47:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Buelligan on March 13, 2019, 07:55:34 PM
It shows a pig being eaten by a bigfoot whilst everyone laughs and claps.

Have you hacked my webcam again?

KennyMonster

Quote from: Paul Calf on March 13, 2019, 01:07:31 PM
How about we don't have a megathread, just some topical threads about stuff to do with Labour in general?

Splitter!

idunnosomename

jermy crobbins being birthed from the anus of ed milliband. he holds a faberge egg emblazoned....

*whisper*
brexit

Mmm, Danone

BlodwynPig

Quote from: idunnosomename on March 13, 2019, 08:38:26 PM
jermy crobbins being birthed from the anus of egg milliband. he holds a farage egg emblazoned....

*whisper*
brexit

Mmm, Danone

Fambo Number Mive

Loads of FPBE people on Twitter angry at the Labour Party for not backing the People's Vote motion while ignoring the fact that the People's Vote campaign called for MPs not to vote for the People's Vote motion. Are FPBE people mainly Lib Dems/Blairites/TIGs/pro-Eu Tories?

Absorb the anus burn

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on March 14, 2019, 06:22:13 PM
Loads of FPBE people on Twitter angry at the Labour Party for not backing the People's Vote motion while ignoring the fact that the People's Vote campaign called for MPs not to vote for the People's Vote motion. Are FPBE people mainly Lib Dems/Blairites/TIGs/pro-Eu Tories?

Yes. Yes they are.

Replies From View

It's no coincidence that FPBE is an acronym for CUNT CUNT CUNTY CUNT CUNT

idunnosomename

How the fuck did FBPE become such a certain marker of an utter cunt

greencalx

Corbyn is now sacking frontbenchers who voted against the 2nd ref amendment rather than abstaining, whilst the PV lot are whinging at him for not actively supporting it, against their own advice.

ToneLa

Quote from: greencalx on March 14, 2019, 09:13:16 PM
Corbyn is now sacking frontbenchers who voted against the 2nd ref amendment rather than abstaining, whilst the PV lot are whinging at him for not actively supporting it, against their own advice.

My MP is one of them!! Which is a bit odd as he's been a hand picked Corbyn loyalist all along.

Seems a bit of a heavy handed stance for a fucking non-abstention. I don't think it's a good move in this case.

QuoteI would like to thank Yvonne, Emma, Ruth, Justin and Stephanie for their service while on the Labour frontbench.

I understand the difficulties MPs have felt representing the views of their constituents during this process.

All of us across the House now have the opportunity to work together to find a solution to the crisis the government has plunged us into. Labour's alternative plan can unite people, however they voted in 2016.

I look forward to continuing to work with them to secure a Labour government, end austerity and give real hope to the whole country.

Paul Calf

Parliament has lost the fucking plot.

idunnosomename

it dernt look a GERWD for da JERMY CROBBINS?!

greencalx

Quote from: ToneLa on March 14, 2019, 10:18:52 PM
My MP is one of them!! Which is a bit odd as he's been a hand picked Corbyn loyalist all along.

Seems a bit of a heavy handed stance for a fucking non-abstention. I don't think it's a good move in this case.

It'll all be forgotten by the time of the next reshuffle.

But it's a slippery slope. As soon as you let one of them break the whip then they'll all be at it.

ToneLa

Quote from: greencalx on March 14, 2019, 10:38:16 PM
It'll all be forgotten by the time of the next reshuffle.

But it's a slippery slope. As soon as you let one of them break the whip then they'll all be at it.

I suppose. And in a tactical sense he's very possibly someone you could demote and bring back quietly later without having to wonder too much about permanent loyalty in the interim.

Just a bit disappointed on the face of it, he's helped me out personally a couple of times. Ah well. For the greater good!*

* one assumes!

idunnosomename

Well Ruth Smeeth can get in the fuckin bin

Buelligan

Yes, she really is the most terrible of terrible cunts.

I think he did right.  It was agreed at conference that a second referendum might be required, it's no good having front benchers who are so opposed that they're willing to defy the whip because it means that when and if it's decided to go for a second referendum, senior members will push to oppose that (and right now, the Party needs to keep its shit together).  United we stand.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: ToneLa on March 14, 2019, 10:48:23 PM
I suppose. And in a tactical sense he's very possibly someone you could demote and bring back quietly later without having to wonder too much about permanent loyalty in the interim.

Just a bit disappointed on the face of it, he's helped me out personally a couple of times. Ah well. For the greater good!*

* one assumes!

He's still your MP?

Buelligan

Is it Justin Madders?  He seems a nice enough bloke.

ToneLa

Quote from: Buelligan on March 14, 2019, 11:23:03 PM
Is it Justin Madders?  He seems a nice enough bloke.

I'd like to say he was a bit tidier on the occasions I've met him, but....

Haha, trawling his Twitter I saw this

idunnosomename

"People's vote" is deader than May's deal now surely? Making the Independent Group the centrepiece of the centre was a mistake because even though the media and Gary Lineker loved them, to almost everyone else they're either a joke or utterly irrelevant through their own incompetent media appearances and general stupidity.

I mean even Kay fuckin Burley managed to rip Mike Gapes a new one

Shoulders?-Stomach!

It's clear there aren't enough MPs in Labour who are interested in People's Vote, and I suspect ghouls like Mandelson and Soubry are off-putting bedfellows.

However there is still the real chance of a vote, but it depends on if vote 3 and 4 fail (obviously) and whether May blinks. 

biggytitbo

Quote from: idunnosomename on March 14, 2019, 10:52:17 PM
Well Ruth Smeeth can get in the fuckin bin

Yes she appears to have some basic principles in respecting what her constituents tell her, we can't have that.

Buelligan

She worked for BICOM as Director of public affairs and campaigns.  Alongside The Cunt Luke Akehurst.

Shai Masot

Blumf

Just been out posting leaflets for the Labour council reps and all I got was a lousy high-vis tabard.

Wouldn't be so bad, but I am extremely out of shape. Still, weather wasn't too bad.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Buelligan on March 15, 2019, 12:36:13 PM
She worked for BICOM as Director of public affairs and campaigns.  Alongside The Cunt Luke Akehurst.

Shai Masot

Thats a terrifying pull back and reveal - Lucretia Borger doesnt appear in the more familiar Reservoir Pugs photo

Absorb the anus burn

greencalx

The polls are all over the place, ranging from a ten point Tory lead to a four point deficit. I don't think any of them are particularly meaningful at the moment, reflective of the general uncertainty that we're faced with right now.

Absorb the anus burn

Quote from: greencalx on March 16, 2019, 08:51:47 PM
The polls are all over the place, ranging from a ten point Tory lead to a four point deficit. I don't think any of them are particularly meaningful at the moment, reflective of the general uncertainty that we're faced with right now.

True........ But Survation got closest to the 2017 GE result.