Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 05:36:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Corbyn 22 Now But It Won't Be For Long

Started by pigamus, November 02, 2018, 09:47:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fabian Thomsett

He's basically refusing to say anything controversial at all now. The leader of the National Farmers Union is calling Prince Charles 'anti-establishment' for calling out environmental problems.

The BBC really is as bootlicky as all get out.

Johnny Yesno

Fabian Thomsett

Johnny Yesno

Absolute legend.  "Democracy" "The Members" "Conference".

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Man says something he said before again

World shocked

Fuck off

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: holyzombiejesus on November 09, 2018, 10:09:43 AM
Ooh, this looks good. Will there be an opportunity to sexually harass young female party members?

Colin the Creep

Shoulders?-Stomach!

QuoteJeremy Corbyn says Brexit 'can't be stopped' amid calls for second referendum

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-referendum-jeremy-cobyn-labour-party-eu-leave-remain-a8626871.html

Quote from: Johnny Yesno on November 09, 2018, 09:37:52 PM
Who? Bastani?

LOL, Bastani - the archetypal modern day Labour supporter - a middle class brat still rebelling against his wealthy parents by smashing up a Starbucks and calling anyone who he disagrees with a nazi

Shoulders?-Stomach!

LOL Walnuts, a chronic bedroom masturbator spending his short life on Earth failing to be anything other than ritually humiliated on an obscure internet forum.

garnish

Quote from: Paulie Walnuts on November 10, 2018, 09:28:13 AM
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-referendum-jeremy-cobyn-labour-party-eu-leave-remain-a8626871.html

LOL, Bastani - the archetypal modern day Labour supporter - a middle class brat still rebelling against his wealthy parents by smashing up a Starbucks and calling anyone who he disagrees with a nazi

His dad is a refugee taxi driver but there seems to be an awful lot of projection in your post.

Absorb the anus burn

Quote from: garnish on November 10, 2018, 10:50:14 AM
His dad is a refugee taxi driver but there seems to be an awful lot of projection in your post.

The only projection I can detect is projectile thread vomiting.

garnish

Quote from: Absorb the anus burn on November 10, 2018, 11:02:59 AM
The only projection I can detect is projectile thread vomiting.

Thank you Anus Burn, very cool!

Quote from: Colin the Crepe on November 10, 2018, 08:52:04 AM

Do you think theres time to have another referedum before March?
Which terrible Labour MP will lead the campaign?
What questions would be on the ballot? A simple leave or remain again or, multi choice: no deal, remain, theresa May deal or election?
What if leave wins again?
What if remain wins by the same margin?
What if an MP gets killed again because of the toxic campaigns?
Why should leave respect the results if they lose?

holyzombiejesus

I have been blocked on Twitter by several female party members due to me harassing them. I think that says all you need to know about me.

slapasoldier

Why didn't he answer the question asked? He's a very shifty, dishonest person. Virtually never gives straightforward answers.

"IF you give a man a reputation as an early riser, that man can sleep until noon"

New Jack

"Would you stab me?"

"I don't even have arms, love"

SHIFTY CUNT

I do understand the mindset he should be "more honest" about Brexit mind. If he said there: Well it's a mess, I would have wanted it done differently, but we must respect the referendum result...

Not half as divisive, although I'm sure "respect the result" will offend some!

It's a loaded question, mind. That's the thing for me. It begs the question why you'd ask it. It's a hypothetical he couldn't do much about (feel free to disagree, I've tuned well out of Brexit beyond the bare facts) so in that sense his answer isn't that bad and certainly not untrue. (Of course, he might have invited that kind of question in the first place simply through Teflonning. I hold no expectation that he not be a politician.)

Brexit's so fuckin toxic, a "yes or no" question is going to vilify you to half the nation - now, I don't think it's that linear, but many politicians do.

Corbo, though. He will do. Save us, Jez.

king_tubby

I see from the tweets that the new line of attack is that Corbyn is LYING about not drinking the booze and is in fact a MASSIVE alcoholic who can be seen in his local pubs knocking back glass after glass of WINE.

Not even a proper working class drink like meths spiked with spice.

Well, he won't be able to get his precious wine after hard Brexit, will he?

Shoulders?-Stomach!

The classic, perhaps dictionary example of someone who is held in higher standards and crucified for things the likes of Boris and Farage commit unthinkingly every week, but which we simply aren't surprised. The mundanity of appallingness.

saltysnacks

I've been accused of being middle class because I can string a sentence together and don't have a very strong accent, my father is out of work disabled and my mother cleans people houses. I work in a pub. I think morons like Paulie feel the need to keep the working person down, they feel they have to adhere to their level of mediocrity.

Paul Calf

They also tend to see the ability to live and work abroad and be able to choose imported goods as a middle-class privilege (as does biggy, to be fair) which is a load of patronising cack.

Perhaps he just meant in an informal way that he doesn't drink very much, he is 69.  If he does actually drink then it's a very strange thing to lie about, obviously going to be busted. Speaks to how he sees himself. Elsewhere in the interview he makes a point of saying "I am a good person".

He does lie very regularly.

Paul Calf

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: Colin the Crepe on November 11, 2018, 09:45:27 AM
Perhaps he just meant in an informal way that he doesn't drink very much, he is 69.  If he does actually drink then it's a very strange thing to lie about, obviously going to be busted. Speaks to how he sees himself. Elsewhere in the interview he makes a point of saying "I am a good person".

Replies From View

Quote from: Colin the Crepe on November 11, 2018, 09:45:27 AM

You are so shit at your only hobby.  Literally everything you have ever said is stupid and wrong and makes you look like the biggest tit ever.  I bet everybody you know in real life continually acknowledges behind your back how much of a nasty, arrogant, hypocritical and stupid person you are.

TrenterPercenter

Quote from: manticore on November 09, 2018, 05:17:51 PM
Parris says 'it's clear what Karl Marx meant' and he was lying.

It's absolutely imperative that the left makes it explicit that the idea of reform or radical social change is not inherenty tied up with authoritarianism and statism. Those things are deeply off-putting to most people, for good reason. Orwell was right, and I don't think he has anything to answer for, just because the right have appropriated his wrtings.

Ah I think you are very right here Manitcore I have completely misintepreted your post, apologies.  Excellent point about Parris as well.

KennyMonster

Does anyone know how Corbyn has been a disgrace at Remembrance Day yet?

It must be difficult for him to come up with something new each year, difficult 4th album and all that, but the point is he still puts in the effort to be disrespectful to Are Brave Boys.

Lee Van Cleef

Quote from: KennyMonster on November 11, 2018, 11:25:07 AM
Does anyone know how Corbyn has been a disgrace at Remembrance Day yet?

It must be difficult for him to come up with something new each year, difficult 4th album and all that, but the point is he still puts in the effort to be disrespectful to Are Brave Boys.

He wore an anorak and a really small poppy.

KennyMonster

Quote from: Lee Van Cleef on November 11, 2018, 11:26:46 AM
He wore an anorak and a really small poppy.

Citation needed (i.e. is that a real Sun/Mail- shock horror headline?).

Anyway isn't is supposed to be Donkey Jackets (that aren't really Donkey Jackets, just an overcoat) that are the disrespectful items of the winter wardrobe?