Author Topic: Doctor Who - Series 11 (Part 2)  (Read 67976 times)

Norton Canes

• The leper heart will see you for what you are
Re: Doctor Who - Series 11 (Part 2)
« Reply #2550 on: May 08, 2019, 02:43:29 PM »
Fnaar.

FUCSK SAKE NEW PAGE REACTION MAKES NO FUCKING SENSE WHATSOEVER

Even Bond gets a couple of films to bed in

daf

• The Fabulous Moolah
« Reply #2551 on: May 08, 2019, 03:12:38 PM »
She's only done 1 series. It's like going to a party, taking your coat off and saying  . . .

"Ooh, I remember losing my coat in a party once back in the fifties  - Las Vegas it was - I think Frank Sinatra was serving the nibbles . . . or was it Pythagoras? Always mixing those two up  . . . anyway he made GREAT nibbles . . . 
Ooh I could murder some right now - nibbles that is, not Pythagoras!! Though I did come close when he kept sending his beans on toast back in the Raffles hotel back in the 1920's - mardy old goat - absolutely OBSESSED with farting . . . and nibbles."
« Last Edit: May 08, 2019, 04:32:28 PM by daf »

Mister Six

• Half-masted, bass-boosted, sling-backed
« Reply #2552 on: May 08, 2019, 03:16:42 PM »
Fnaar.

Wayhey! Totally unintentional.

St_Eddie

• *The Patron Saint of Scallywags*
  • Silver Member
« Reply #2553 on: May 08, 2019, 03:45:52 PM »
"Ooh, I remember losing my coat in a party once back in the fifties  - Las Vegas it was - I think Frank Sinatra was serving the nibbles . . . or was it Pythagoras? Always mixing those to up  . . . anyway he made GREAT nibbles . . . 
Ooh I could murder some right now - nibbles that is, not Pythagoras!! Though I did come close when he kept sending his beans on toast back in the Raffles hotel back in the 1920's - mardy old goat - absolutely OBSESSED with farting . . . and nibbles."

Spot. Fucking. On.