Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 12:51:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Doctor Who - Series 11 (Part 2)

Started by Mister Six, November 02, 2018, 01:50:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

olliebean

And by way of a coda...

The official Doctor Who YouTube channel has just uploaded a video called "Series 11 Highlights".

Not much material for that, you might think. How long do you think it is? Go on, guess. (Answer spoilered below.)

44 goddamned minutes.

Chibnall must really think a lot of himself.

If anyone wants to watch it (I won't be), it's at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrbUB2Qd-gw.

daf

Teal and Orange
Orange and Teal
Teal and Orange
Orange and Teal
Teal and Orange
Orange and Teal
Teal and Orange
Orange and Teal
Teal and Orange
Orange and Teal
Teal and Orange
Orange and Teal

frog

Seems to be suggesting out of an entire series he managed the equivalent of one decent episode, which feels about right from my memories of Series 11.

Alberon

All the Yaz/Graham interactions in total and then 43 minutes of Dead Gran killing herself for no reason in slow motion?

olliebean

Actually, I can't imagine wanting to watch 44 solid minutes of highlights from anything. Surely at some point you'd either get bored with it, or get interested enough to want to watch the whole episode.

Replies From View

Quote from: olliebean on October 18, 2019, 11:03:45 PM
Actually, I can't imagine wanting to watch 44 solid minutes of highlights from anything. Surely at some point you'd either get bored with it, or get interested enough to want to watch the whole episode.

Is it 44 minutes of highlights from only one episode?  Yeah in that case I'd prefer to just watch the episode I think.

olliebean

No, from the whole series. But it's hard to imagine being interested enough to stick through 44 minutes of highlights, if you weren't interested enough by any one of the highlights to rewatch the episode it came from.

Replies From View

Quote from: daf on October 18, 2019, 07:42:50 PM
Teal and Orange
Orange and Teal
Teal and Orange
Orange and Teal
Teal and Orange
Orange and Teal
Teal and Orange
Orange and Teal
Teal and Orange
Orange and Teal
Teal and Orange
Orange and Teal

frog

(with orange eyes)

Mister Six

Fair fucks, the orange and teal looks all right when you're in segregated Alabama or on a desert planet.

But good lord, the UK countryside is not well served by it at all. I'm looking at you, Resolution, although I wish I wasn't.