Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:11:33 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Jon Glaser Loves Gear, season 2

Started by Ant Farm Keyboard, November 02, 2018, 03:22:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ant Farm Keyboard

madhair60

Ant Farm Keyboard

chveik

Small Man Big Horse

QDRPHNC

The first series was a masterpiece. Hope we get more !! COOL SHOTS !!

Edit: Just watched the trailer, !! COOL SHOTS !! confirmed!

chveik

Quote from: Ant Farm Keyboard on November 02, 2018, 03:44:23 PM
Totally cured!

I thought of this scene during a therapy session. It was difficult not to laugh.

Moribunderast

Fuck yeah! It's as if the universe knew Nathan For You's retirement would hit hard and has rewarded us with this and the new PFFR show in the space of a month. Glory be. I'm gonna rewatch Season 1 in the lead-up. And maybe all of Delocated.

wooders1978

Not scene this but enjoyed the werewolf hunter - where is it available please?

NoSleep

Ant Farm Keyboard

Quote from: wooders1978 on November 03, 2018, 08:17:45 AM
Not scene this but enjoyed the werewolf hunter - where is it available please?

As it was released two years ago, you may find a few episodes on torrents, but they're mostly inactive for the moment. Traffic may increase when the new season airs, as other people may want to catch up, but there's otherwise no legal way to watch it from Europe.

And the show is great. It's not as plot-driven as Delocated and Neon Joe, but the format also allows Glaser to harp on his personal obsessions and push them to the limit. It's totally unpredictable and the stuff with the fake family is so weird and misguided that it gets particularly fascinating.

chveik

alan nagsworth

Damn that "sweet cleats" tune in the trailer is already indicative that this is gonna be brilliant.

Small Man Big Horse

This started last night but frustratingly it doesn't seem to be available anywhere just yet. I remember this being a problem with the first series too so hopefully it'll pop up somewhere soon.

Ant Farm Keyboard

You can still ask Geari for updates every five minutes, like I do.

chveik

Small Man Big Horse

I made a request for it on myspleen and some kind soul has said he'll put it up there at some point within the next few hours, so at least it'll be available sometime soon.

alan nagsworth

veletision

Nice one.

Was going to buy it on iTunes but it's not even up there yet 

Swoz_MK

I think I watched S1 of this and NJWH on Now TV, so hoping this appears soon.

Ferris

I saw the first season on YouTube. Very excited for this silliness to continue whenever I can find it online somewhere.

Small Man Big Horse

It's now available via myspleen, though it's a huge 1080p file. For those who aren't members, if you send me a pm in about 20 minutes I should be able to sort folks out.

Edit: The link's now available, just so folks know.

Small Man Big Horse

Man that was so good, I love this show so much, there's a lot of great comedy on right now (The Good Place, Catastrophe, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Crazy Ex-Girlfriend, You're The Worst, Future Man amongst a fair few others) but nothing makes me laugh as much as this does. There were so many highlights too but my favourite bits were Jon now having a fake house to go along with his fake family, Gear-i's flirtation with Steve's drone sidekick Drone-i Malonie and the line "Jon can you describe to me what the human orgasm feels like?", Jon harmonising with the electric razors, his shitty fake tattoos, the sycophantic son, the terrible Pitbull tribute act Rottweiler, the 21 flex salute, and of course the whole trying to kill Steve plot line. Who I'm sure will be back soon, I just hope they don't sideline him as much as they did last year.

McQ

It's also on RARBG, I've just discovered. Downloading now!

(Does anyone else sing RARBG Mirror to the tune of I'll Be Your Mirror when accessing that site?)

I don't know why, but Jon Glaser (and a lot of TruTV stuff, now that I come to think of it) has always been hard to come by, going back to Delocated. It was never uploaded on a regular schedule. You need dedication and persistence to be a JG fan!

Ant Farm Keyboard

Quote from: Small Man Big Horse on January 11, 2019, 09:49:14 PMI just hope they don't sideline him as much as they did last year.

That's the entire point of the show. You'll see him again by the end of the season. Steve is cool, he's more charismatic, more functional, he isn't neurotic and insecure. To have a show, "Jon Glaser" needs to be a dick and to get rid of the guy we all like. That's how he sets the stakes.

Small Man Big Horse

Quote from: Ant Farm Keyboard on January 13, 2019, 08:04:12 PM
That's the entire point of the show. You'll see him again by the end of the season. Steve is cool, he's more charismatic, more functional, he isn't neurotic and insecure. To have a show, "Jon Glaser" needs to be a dick and to get rid of the guy we all like. That's how he sets the stakes.

I guess, but I just really love Steve Cirbus so want to see more of him all of the time. And there's no reason why he can't be in the background being the victim of Jon's dickish-ness at least a bit more.

The second episode is now up on myspleen, it'll probably be on RarBg in the next couple of days but anyone who's not a member of the spleen and who doesn't want to wait can pm me for an alternative link.