Author Topic: Francis Viper Higgins  (Read 15967 times)

Re: Francis Viper Higgins
« Reply #120 on: August 18, 2020, 11:52:15 PM »
Shlug currently navigating the sky of the newfangled MS Flight Sim

TwinPeaks

• didn't choose a very distinctive username did i
« Reply #121 on: August 19, 2020, 03:28:08 PM »
he's playing again right now
this game looks brilliant, stuff you'd dream about 20 years ago
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRbPYCSUZwU

chveik

• vampires have it easy
« Reply #122 on: August 20, 2020, 10:23:03 PM »
I really preferred the bus streams tbh

« Reply #123 on: August 20, 2020, 11:38:17 PM »
Have to be honest, all the character streams don't do much for me. The whole Kiki Stockhammer thing the other night was fecking mighty though.

Puce Moment

• Hi guys
« Reply #124 on: September 02, 2020, 08:09:01 PM »
These streams have been a real delight as far as I am concerned. It's way more low-key than Limmy, but in some ways more subtle. Watching him play Flight Simulator is genuinely interesting, at least to me.

« Reply #125 on: September 02, 2020, 08:23:55 PM »
Dipped in on one stream, he was pulling up random pictures of Dunnes on google and going through the aisles talking about different products. I don't know how something so simple could be so funny.

« Reply #126 on: September 03, 2020, 08:54:02 PM »
Yeah that was lovely stuff.

I was enjoying the sac-talk on the Flight Simulator too.

finnquark

• come un sogno che va via, ti svegli triste
« Reply #127 on: September 03, 2020, 11:03:54 PM »
Google mapping a Dunnes somewhere in Tipp whilst singing you ain't seen nothing yet, pure desolation.

Yussef Dent

• Hhhhhandheld.
« Reply #128 on: September 04, 2020, 01:46:10 AM »
https://youtu.be/JLYY6jqWfZo?list=PLRcT6n7GfrWMPlNxiAHizLIKLm4H2fTZW&t=10271

"Tonight at 9 on Dispatches, we go into the unseen world of Stewart Cheifet's computer game fascination. Just how far was he willing to go to show the world how good a NASCAR game could be?"

This one was brilliant, especially the guy desperately plugging that rubbish (even for back then) primitive Eye-Toy like device with Cheifet desperate for him to stop talking to wrap up the show in time.

chveik

• vampires have it easy
« Reply #129 on: September 04, 2020, 02:20:23 AM »
yep it was really ace, it fucked my sleeping pattern again but it was worth it

« Reply #130 on: September 09, 2020, 11:18:42 PM »
Francis back on The Computer Chronicles the now peeps.

chveik

• vampires have it easy
« Reply #131 on: September 09, 2020, 11:22:40 PM »
Cheifet is one gorgeous horny cunt

Puce Moment

• Hi guys
« Reply #132 on: September 13, 2020, 11:10:46 PM »
Right now he's just fucking around Irish streets on streetview focusing on the minutae with his voice set on echo.

Can't take my eyes off it.

« Reply #133 on: September 28, 2020, 11:56:30 PM »
Last night he landed on Mullingar golf club and read Google reviews to the tune of Fairground by Simply Red and it was somehow the funniest thing I've seen in a while. (Also this is how I discovered that that is a Simply Red song, I always thought that was a woman singing.)

Puce Moment

• Hi guys
« Reply #134 on: September 29, 2020, 06:06:52 PM »
Last night he landed on Mullingar golf club and read Google reviews to the tune of Fairground by Simply Red and it was somehow the funniest thing I've seen in a while. (Also this is how I discovered that that is a Simply Red song, I always thought that was a woman singing.)

I'm so fucking glad someone else was watching this - I was laughing so much and then he started reading that fucking review that was in gibberish and I genuinely had to take some ventolin.

His streams tick so many boxes for me - even just seeing Ireland from the sky is great. It's like Flight Simulator was just made for his Shlug character.

ALSO - all this time I didn't think he uploaded his streams because his main page only has about 10 videos on it. Then I saw your link and realised he has it shoved into a playlist with hundreds of them. THANK YOU

« Reply #135 on: September 29, 2020, 08:32:08 PM »

He did that a few nights back on a previous stream too.  He was creasing up himself.  https://youtu.be/nUn-y0Mzvls?t=2651

Love the guy. 
« Last Edit: September 29, 2020, 08:46:09 PM by Beep Cleep Chimney »

« Reply #136 on: September 29, 2020, 09:12:17 PM »
Class!

TwinPeaks

• didn't choose a very distinctive username did i
« Reply #137 on: September 29, 2020, 10:43:01 PM »
I'm so fucking glad someone else was watching this - I was laughing so much and then he started reading that fucking review that was in gibberish and I genuinely had to take some ventolin.
I'm crying at this https://youtu.be/e86i6UulOrE?t=5480

« Reply #138 on: Yesterday at 12:15:33 AM »
The Simply Red golf course review karaoke has been one of the comedy highlights of the year for me. Pure shtockhammer. We are blessed

chveik

• vampires have it easy
« Reply #139 on: Yesterday at 01:16:22 AM »
computer chronicles right now, and he might watch the debate after!

Tags: