Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 06:28:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Francis Viper Higgins

Started by Depressed Beyond Tables, November 04, 2018, 08:18:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cold Meat Platter

Shlug currently navigating the sky of the newfangled MS Flight Sim

VelourSpirit

he's playing again right now
this game looks brilliant, stuff you'd dream about 20 years ago
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRbPYCSUZwU

chveik

I really preferred the bus streams tbh

Have to be honest, all the character streams don't do much for me. The whole Kiki Stockhammer thing the other night was fecking mighty though.

Puce Moment

These streams have been a real delight as far as I am concerned. It's way more low-key than Limmy, but in some ways more subtle. Watching him play Flight Simulator is genuinely interesting, at least to me.

Dipped in on one stream, he was pulling up random pictures of Dunnes on google and going through the aisles talking about different products. I don't know how something so simple could be so funny.

Yeah that was lovely stuff.

I was enjoying the sac-talk on the Flight Simulator too.

finnquark

Google mapping a Dunnes somewhere in Tipp whilst singing you ain't seen nothing yet, pure desolation.

Yussef Dent

https://youtu.be/JLYY6jqWfZo?list=PLRcT6n7GfrWMPlNxiAHizLIKLm4H2fTZW&t=10271

"Tonight at 9 on Dispatches, we go into the unseen world of Stewart Cheifet's computer game fascination. Just how far was he willing to go to show the world how good a NASCAR game could be?"

This one was brilliant, especially the guy desperately plugging that rubbish (even for back then) primitive Eye-Toy like device with Cheifet desperate for him to stop talking to wrap up the show in time.

chveik

yep it was really ace, it fucked my sleeping pattern again but it was worth it

Cold Meat Platter

Francis back on The Computer Chronicles the now peeps.

chveik

Cheifet is one gorgeous horny cunt

Puce Moment

Right now he's just fucking around Irish streets on streetview focusing on the minutae with his voice set on echo.

Can't take my eyes off it.

Last night he landed on Mullingar golf club and read Google reviews to the tune of Fairground by Simply Red and it was somehow the funniest thing I've seen in a while. (Also this is how I discovered that that is a Simply Red song, I always thought that was a woman singing.)

Puce Moment

Quote from: Carpool Dragon on September 28, 2020, 11:56:30 PMLast night he landed on Mullingar golf club and read Google reviews to the tune of Fairground by Simply Red and it was somehow the funniest thing I've seen in a while. (Also this is how I discovered that that is a Simply Red song, I always thought that was a woman singing.)

I'm so fucking glad someone else was watching this - I was laughing so much and then he started reading that fucking review that was in gibberish and I genuinely had to take some ventolin.

His streams tick so many boxes for me - even just seeing Ireland from the sky is great. It's like Flight Simulator was just made for his Shlug character.

ALSO - all this time I didn't think he uploaded his streams because his main page only has about 10 videos on it. Then I saw your link and realised he has it shoved into a playlist with hundreds of them. THANK YOU

Quote from: Carpool Dragon on September 28, 2020, 11:56:30 PM
Last night he landed on Mullingar golf club and read Google reviews to the tune of Fairground by Simply Red and it was somehow the funniest thing I've seen in a while. (Also this is how I discovered that that is a Simply Red song, I always thought that was a woman singing.)

He did that a few nights back on a previous stream too.  He was creasing up himself.  https://youtu.be/nUn-y0Mzvls?t=2651

Love the guy. 

VelourSpirit

Quote from: Puce Moment on September 29, 2020, 06:06:52 PM
I'm so fucking glad someone else was watching this - I was laughing so much and then he started reading that fucking review that was in gibberish and I genuinely had to take some ventolin.
I'm crying at this https://youtu.be/e86i6UulOrE?t=5480

manifest

The Simply Red golf course review karaoke has been one of the comedy highlights of the year for me. Pure shtockhammer. We are blessed

chveik

computer chronicles right now, and he might watch the debate after!

Pseudopath

Quote from: Beep Cleep Chimney on September 29, 2020, 08:32:08 PM
He did that a few nights back on a previous stream too.  He was creasing up himself.  https://youtu.be/nUn-y0Mzvls?t=2651

Can't stop laughing at this. Must have watched it about 100 times and it still gets me roaring. Chris has a brilliant laugh.

McFlymo

Laughing my balls off at him doing a stream, ripping the absolute piss out of Don Jr (and the kind of Dispatches show that exposes Don Jnr's "Dog Whistling" to the alt. right etc).

Cold Meat Platter

Shlug and Francis double header playing CoD warzone the now. Fucking brilliant how he gets seamless banter between them both.

McFlymo

Genuinely had to keep telling myself, "no, of course it's just one person!"

Wonder where he's gone.  Doesn't seem to have streamed anything for a couple of weeks now, which is unusual.
Hope he's OK.

chveik

nah he streamed shlug of war last weekend

Quote from: chveik on October 29, 2020, 11:22:14 PM
nah he streamed shlug of war last weekend
Did he??! Oh, that's good.  Just that the last one showing up in the playlist on Youtube is from a couple of weeks back.
OK, never mind then.   As you were.

chveik

Came across a stream by Martin Maloney (Eddie Durkin) where he phones up a pissed up and unhinged Stateside who proceeds to make threats against the rest of the Hardy Bucks cast (and James Corden for some reason). Obviously the mans not well, but it's still funny if you're a HB fan.