Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 05:45:37 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Kids TV characters not known for fights you would want on your side in a war

Started by madhair60, November 05, 2018, 11:13:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

madhair60

Outside of character made for battle like Lion-O and He-Man who would you want on your side if somebody was ready to throw down?

I think the Family Ness would be a useful bit of muscle and Jimbo the jet plane could help launch aerial assaults/bombing runs. Ivor the Engine could get the prisoners to the death camps and that. What do you reckon?

Malcy

Pingu and his seal friend, Steve's Japanese friend from American Dad & Penny Crayon. She could draw all sorts of weapons to use

Buelligan

Teletubbies could be useful for decontamination or forensic work.  K9 would make a useful bombdog (though of course, (s)he's not a character from a children's TV programme).

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Barbapapa.

I reckon he's a hard cunt on the sly. And even if he isn't, he could just change into one, couldn't he ?

gmoney

Babar the Elephant would be able to provide much needed financial aid in the ongoing war. He could possibly help with diplomatic matters also, due to his nice green suit.

Lord Mandrake

Given the right encouragement I believe Pob would be willing to wear a suicide vest.

Cuellar

I get the impression that Arthur, from Hey Arthur (was it Hey Arthur, or am I thinking of Hey Arnold? Anyway the animal one) would be absolutely useless in a combat situation. An utter liability.

Who was his big mate with the broad face? I'd pick him.

And the digger from Bob the Builder (for the mass graves).

Buelligan

All the mice from Bagpuss running the MASH-type front line doctoring. 

gmoney

bgmnts

Captain Sportacus or whateverthefuck from Lazy Town.

Just for running PT drills for my soldiers.

Cuellar

Quote from: gmoney on November 05, 2018, 11:34:33 AM
Babar the Elephant would be able to provide much needed financial aid in the ongoing war. He could possibly help with diplomatic matters also, due to his nice green suit.

Yeah good point about finance. Wars are also exercises in logistics and provisioning. You'd want a genius for organisation involved somewhere too, so I think it would be imperative to get the Fat Controller on board. If he could get all his trains shipping food/guns/prisoners for the cause the war is already half won.

holyzombiejesus

Quote from: Buelligan on November 05, 2018, 11:39:37 AM
All the mice from Bagpuss running the MASH-type front line doctoring.

Professor Yaffle to perform medical experiments on the prisoners of war.

Quote from: Cuellar on November 05, 2018, 11:43:29 AM
Yeah good point about finance. Wars are also exercises in logistics and provisioning. You'd want a genius for organisation involved somewhere too, so I think it would be imperative to get the Fat Controller on board. If he could get all his trains shipping food/guns/prisoners for the cause the war is already half won.

He'd brick deserters up in a tunnel, though.

Cuellar

Quote from: Huxleys Babkins on November 05, 2018, 11:46:08 AM
He'd brick deserters up in a tunnel, though.

Perfect.

I think it was heavily implied that Arnold's (of Hey Arnold fame) grandfather was part of an 'Inglorious Bastards'-style Jewish Nazi hunting unit, and as you never see him actually dismember a Nazi in the show I think it's fair game to ask for him to be on my team.

I'd get Green Claws to cook up some mad chemical wepons in that tree with the seeds and everything.

Gregory Torso

The Groke from Moomins. Everyone would get so depressed they'd kill themselves.

Cuellar

Lord Mandrake

Chorlton & the Wheelies could be adapted into a highly mobile hit and run unit.

gmoney

Quote from: Cuellar on November 05, 2018, 11:43:29 AM

I ruled out Scrooge McDuck because frankly he's a tight cunt.

Blumf

Quote from: gmoney on November 05, 2018, 12:19:30 PM
I ruled out Scrooge McDuck because frankly he's a tight cunt.

Scrooge McDuck would be the fucker who, through shady back room deals, instigated the war in the first place, and is now selling weapons and supplies to both sides.

Chollis

Bernard's Watch could be used to devastating effect in the theatre of war.

Could also strap explosives to the Animals of Farthing Wood in a bomb dog-esque campaign of terror.

gmoney

Bert Raccoon might be useful as a gung-ho frontline soldier who you could use as fodder. He's drippy mate Cedric can fuck off though, I don't care what intel he has. That kind of sappiness eats away at the men's morale.

kittens

main character from queen's nose. steal magic coin, 'i wish we win the war', game over.

biggytitbo

Bungle could do a hell of a lot of damage if he's having one of his massive bennys.

Norton Canes

Lord Mandrake

With Smurfs you can just grind down a superior fighting force with sheer numbers, like Stalingrad.

greenman

Nono from Ulysess 31 setting up a nuclear weapon behind enemy lines in a bumbling fashion.

Icehaven

Mr. Spoon from Button Moon, as despite being a wooden spoon he can survive repeated launches in a rocket made out of an old can and stay alive in space with no life support, so he must be virtually indestructible. He'd also be cheap and easily replaced, being a spoon.