Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 05:01:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Dave "Games Animal" Perry Returns

Started by Thursday, November 05, 2018, 08:54:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

boki

I like the idea of the bikini babes song coming to him while he was tattooing.  There's probably someone out there whose design morphed into a pair of tits halfway through.  Or maybe there's a guy with a bicep that has a very ragged-looking vertical bar on it with 'Up and down' written in kanji underneath.

New Jack

Hell is a place on earth

Hell is Dave "The Animal" Perry singing to you while you're strapped in his tattoo chair for six hours

Cold Meat Platter

Quote from: biggytitbo on November 09, 2018, 04:05:11 PM
I think thats quite good for a brand new channel. I reckon without all the publicity about its incredible baldness, it would be on way less than that.

biggytitbo

Has a non bald man ever worn a bandana?

biggytitbo

He must be tricking us somehow, like Brucie.

Cold Meat Platter

Bandanas Dave Perry owns:

Jack Daniels
Please End This
I am 50
Image of a chimp's arse
Dukes of Wazzock

biggytitbo

Nice to see you, to see you, baby we born to run, uurrr urrrr.

New Jack

Quote from: New Jack on November 09, 2018, 09:25:52 PM
Hell is a place on earth

Hell is Dave "The Animal" Perry singing to you while you're strapped in his tattoo chair for six hours

His old interview is funnnyyyyyy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAb6MZaxSQI

buzby

Having now seen it (cheers Delete), he is a real life version of Ray Finkle from Ace Ventura: Pet Detective, never getting over missing the field goal at the end of the Superbowl and planning his revenge for years. We can only hope it will end up with Dave getting a sex change and plotting to murder Dominik Diamond.

As for his music video at the end, apart from the absolute spectacular levels of misjudgement, it just brings up the frankly horrifying image of Mr. Perry playing Dead Or Alive one-handed....

Operty1

It's been a long time coming but episode 2 is now up!

https://youtu.be/i62K01nSla4

He goes through his box of tat, fair play to dave, he did seem to achieve a level of celebrity back in the day, and I didn't know he worked at Special Reserve, I got my Megadrive through them.

Thursday

does... does he really just go through this box for 45 minutes?

Operty1

Yes, it starts off with a Lara Croft lookalike bending over for a bit, Dave walks us through his box, and it ends with a remix of the bikini babes song.

His Old Trafford anecdote is gold.

Spiteface

The full "Bikini Babes on Beat 'em ups" song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zf96L1qN4uM

Because we all wanted that.

Twed

The depressing thing about all of this is imagining the transactions where he hires the women for his stuff. Him explaining his requirements in his wet voice, purchasing women to pretend he's cool and powerful. Getting their underwear made, having a box full of different sizes. Explaining what they have to pretend to be unconvincingly enthusiastic about. Looking back at the footage and thinking it's a job well done, tricking himself into thinking that the models actually enjoyed the experience because he can't read expressions.

St_Eddie

Quote from: Spiteface on February 25, 2019, 07:42:09 PM

As always the YouTube comment section is desolation central.

Quote from: Twed on February 25, 2019, 07:54:37 PM
The depressing thing about all of this is imagining the transactions where he hires the women for his stuff. Him explaining his requirements in his wet voice, purchasing women to pretend he's cool and powerful. Getting their underwear made, having a box full of different sizes. Explaining what they have to pretend to be unconvincingly enthusiastic about. Looking back at the footage and thinking it's a job well done, tricking himself into thinking that the models actually enjoyed the experience because he can't read expressions.

I still subscribe to the disturbing theory that the "Bikini Babes" are his wife and daughters, which is something Perry himself said in an interview, before backpedaling when the interviewer rightfully expressed his absolute disgust at the notion of a father filming his daughters as sex objects and directing them to jiggle their breasts and wiggle their arses for the camera.

QDRPHNC

Quote from: Spiteface on February 25, 2019, 07:42:09 PM

It sounds like what a serial killer would sing to themselves as they calmly dismember their latest victim in a bathtub.

Space ghost

Can't face 45 minutes, just too much games animal.

Twed

Twed

madhair60

boki

QDRPHNC

Do you know what I always hated about Dave "Games Animal" Perry? When video games were starting to become a "thing", he made it real easy for your parents to make the case the video games were a waste of time for cunts. And with Dave "Games Animal" Perry as the yardstick, they were right. And he's still doing it. Well, in an extremely marginal and uninfluential way. The point still stands.

Operty1

He still hasn't played one fucking game yet.

This episode was essentially an anecdote about him trying to hoodwink some California girls into fucking him by lying to them.

GAMES ANIMAL! UNSTOPPABLE!

Probably the best guy in games this past year. At least he has integrity and not boring.

boki

Quote from: The Boston Crab on October 07, 2019, 09:28:37 PM
Probably the best guy in games this past year. At least he has integrity and not boring.
How many free pints would he get down the pub?

Twed

I'd love to give his entire peer group a free pint but make his pint small, like a child's pint, and just not mention it.