Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 11:52:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length

'Sorry Dr Rock, you are banned from using this forum! Dont come back this time.'

Started by No Name Maddox, November 06, 2018, 10:54:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Don't worry Neil, after this I'm gone. You want me gone, and no matter how I show I'm a different person than I was many years ago, it's clearly not enough for you. So I'm sorry I ever caused you any distress.

To everyone else, I'm going to miss you.

fuck it, post.

Depressed Beyond Tables

Don't do it. There's more to life than the internet. I read that on BuzzFeed.

Funcrusher

Quote from: Soup on November 06, 2018, 11:06:21 AM
Banned for coming back after being told not to.

He's been posting here for 3 and a half years. This is like CABs Windrush. First they came for the torch thieves....

Dex Sawash

biggytitbo

Quote from: Soup on November 06, 2018, 11:06:21 AM
Banned for coming back after being told not to.

I must have missed what he did in the first place though.

Noonling

Brundle-Fly

Buelligan

Quote from: Brundle-Fly on November 06, 2018, 11:39:11 AM
Sorry, who is flouncing here?

Ahhh.  I'm so fucking slow sometimes, probably completely wrong but venning Rock and trawling the old database for commonalities, there are only two that come up positive in my records for dressing like magicians.  As I said, probably wrong and I have no fucking clue what all this is about anyway. 

Obviously something happened whilst no one was looking or it's a joke. 

Cuellar

Barry Admin

Quote from: No Name Maddox on November 06, 2018, 10:54:08 AM
Don't worry Neil, after this I'm gone. You want me gone, and no matter how I show I'm a different person than I was many years ago, it's clearly not enough for you. So I'm sorry I ever caused you any distress.

The way people traditionally do this is by apologising and owning up to what they've done.

See, I had reached out to someone to try and arbitrate this, and you've already went against my wishes and signed up again to make another fuss and stir more shit,  before I even had a chance to reply to them. Good one.

No PM, no email, just straight to "let's try and make Neil look a cunt publicly" again.

I'll post more in a bit, I'm sat in a dentists waiting room at the minute and have a family dinner to attend later.

gmoney

Quote from: Buelligan on November 06, 2018, 11:47:02 AM
Ahhh.  I'm so fucking slow sometimes, probably completely wrong but venning Rock and trawling the old database for commonalities, there are only two that come up positive in my records for dressing like magicians.  As I said, probably wrong and I have no fucking clue what all this is about anyway. 

Obviously something happened whilst no one was looking or it's a joke.

You don't mean... he's not... Ali Bongo?

Depressed Beyond Tables

Quote from: Barry Admin on November 06, 2018, 11:49:13 AM
I'm sat in a dentists waiting room at the minute and have a family dinner to attend later.

You crazy bastard.

I was an argumentative, drama-queen prick about five years ago. A banning was fair.

Since coming back as Dr Rock I'd stopped all that, most of it makes me cringe. I just try to only spread good vibes. Because I enjoy this place so much, I would ask Neil to reconsider this ban in the light I am a poor, disabled, chronic pain sufferer who relies on this far too much for social interaction and will be lost without it. But if that cuts no ice, whatever. It's entirely up to him, and I'll pay for a couple of years being an antagonistic edgelord where it wasn't wanted, if he think that's good for the forum, or whatever his reasons are.

kittens

it's time for CaB court!

Dr Rock, you stand accused of actually i can't be bothered to do this joke.

Howj Begg

I remember what Dr Rock was like in his previous incarnation, and he was exactly as self-described; but as Dr Rock he's been a great poster. I'm just puzzled what he's done, as his recent posts seem to be fine. It must be something pm-related. I will be sad to see Rock go, as he's been a great poster this time  round (torch tealeafing notwithstanding)

Chollis

Quote from: Barry Admin on November 06, 2018, 11:49:13 AM
and have a family dinner to attend later.

Ignore the shepherd's pie and serve this monster up some humble pie instead!
Skip the kidney beans and spill the (information) beans!
Let's take him into custardy!

Buelligan

Quote from: No Name Maddox on November 06, 2018, 11:55:33 AM
I was an argumentative...

You know what I think - I think you should delete this whole post.  Maybe delete all your posts in this thread. 

Neil asked you to wait. 

Why not wait rather than trying to push him by dragging all this out in public?

Soup

Mate just come back with a different account without immediately announcing it's you. Here's an instructional vid

or listen to Buelligan... like a square.