Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 08:08:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length

'Sorry Dr Rock, you are banned from using this forum! Dont come back this time.'

Started by No Name Maddox, November 06, 2018, 10:54:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZoyzaSorris

madhair60

Not finding Poo's posts/ethos funny is pretty easy to understand. Myself, I sometimes have "The Walvis Bay Cum Dragon" popping into my head and find myself doubled over in the street, weeping with laughter. Vive the difference

Cuellar

Buelligan

Yeah, fucking hell.  Can we stop having this? 

(Unless you're all loving it, in which case, ignore).

gmoney

doppelkorn

Noonling

Quote from: Noonling on November 09, 2018, 09:28:03 AM
I for one have never laughed

I just realised that may sound like I'm poking fun of Neil et al, but actually I was being fairly accurate. I'm a bit sad that virtually no posts make me actually laugh, and rarely even an "inner laugh". Even Pijlstaarts - I appreciate the language, but I don't find it amusing. I worry I've lost some sort of funny bone.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Quote from: :( on November 09, 2018, 09:39:28 AM
Someone shove this thread up a slutclowne's anus, and then cook a poo with Danny La Rue, Oh Good Lord, I'm so hilarious, sometimes I think I may make myself expire from continuous laffter at my own fab wow genius wit.

FTFY.

Barry Admin

Quote from: doppelkorn on November 09, 2018, 09:07:17 AM
Neil, let it go. You clearly hate poo, but many of us don't. Deal with it mate.

This really is a cunty post. I'm not the only person saying I don't appreciate his humour, I wasn't even the one who brought it up. In fact I tried to move it on as I knew where this was headed.  So fuck off.

bgmnts

Quote from: Noonling on November 09, 2018, 09:36:56 AM
I just realised that may sound like I'm poking fun of Neil et al, but actually I was being fairly accurate. I'm a bit sad that virtually no posts make me actually laugh, and rarely even an "inner laugh". Even Pijlstaarts - I appreciate the language, but I don't find it amusing. I worry I've lost some sort of funny bone.

Not even someone walking into a lamppost or a loud fart?

Depressed Beyond Tables

Quote from: pancreas on November 09, 2018, 03:22:03 AM
I have tears streaming down my face reading that again.

17.   Sociopathic Powerslut II
35.   Shit n' Onions
123.   Psychology Turd
209.   Art of the Hyperbeavre

I mean, COME ON.

https://www.goodreads.com/quotes/943520-shite-and-onions

Finding the discussion interesting, fwiw. Well done on saving this thread. Like the fig tree that grew from that corpse in a cave.

Noonling

The thing about poos and willies and bums and farts are they are only funny when they are inappropriate. On a comedy forum they are too appropriate, and thus inappropriate. These things would be funny if said on a first date, or during someone else's marriage ceremony. Better yet, if you were being interviewed for a position with Coutts and said "hello sluts I want to live in your anus" then that would be funny.

But then you have the problem of consequences. If it was women who interviewed you you'd get reported to someone because they are all shrill harpies, but if it was men they'd be holding their bellies to contain the laughter because they all love a bit of banter. Either way, you probably wouldn't get a job, and there'd be a file somewhere that had your name with the words "completely inappropriate", and you would be banned from ever getting a job at Coutts. Or RBS or Natwest or Ulster Bank because they are all part of the same group.

biggytitbo

Quote from: Depressed Beyond Tables on November 09, 2018, 09:52:41 AM
https://www.goodreads.com/quotes/943520-shite-and-onions

Finding the discussion interesting, fwiw. Well done on saving this thread. Like the fig tree that grew from that corpse in a cave.

I didn't know James Joyce looked like Tom Thumb from Bang Bang It's Reeves and Mortimer.

Buelligan

Quote from: Noonling on November 09, 2018, 09:58:25 AM
The thing about poos and willies and bums and farts are they are only funny when they are inappropriate. On a comedy forum they are too appropriate, and thus inappropriate. These things would be funny if said on a first date, or during someone else's marriage ceremony. Better yet, if you were being interviewed for a position with Coutts and said "hello sluts I want to live in your anus" then that would be funny.

IMO, not that funny.

I know that some people love nothing more than hearing a vicar ejaculating some naughty word.  And some people find undying wit in watching a person hit another with a hammer or similiar object.  These things leave me cold I'm afraid. 

There it is, not everyone can be so easily titillated, not everyone likes bright copper kettles or schnitzel with noodles, all to the good, we are a rainbow nation of sniggers and there's no reason to go to war, so let's not.

doppelkorn

Quote from: Barry Admin on November 09, 2018, 09:43:09 AM
This really is a cunty post. I'm not the only person saying I don't appreciate his humour, I wasn't even the one who brought it up. In fact I tried to move it on as I knew where this was headed.  So fuck off.

Don't ever stop being you, Neil.

Blue Jam

Quote from: The Boston Crab on November 09, 2018, 09:23:39 AMThat said, must be great if you actually laugh at that stuff. Not long til the old John Lewis advert eh!

YOU PIECE OF SHIT

Can I just be the first to say that the "school play where they do a grotesquely AutoTuned version of Bohemian Rhapsody" advert makes my eyes bleed? A few weeks ago I saw it in a cinema and when the John Lewis (And Partners) logo came up at the end people actually cheered. It took all my powers of restraint to refrain from massacring them all.

Also who the fuck AutoTunes children's singing voices? They're supposed to be a bit out-of-tune, that's the whole charm of them. They may as well have hired a load of professionally-trained singers or Michael Buble.

The only good thing about that advert is the bit when one of the kids sings "Mama/Just killed a Martian/Put my laser to his head..." and just when you're about to puke you're hit with the realisation that they probably approached David Bowie's estate to ask for permission to use Space Oddity and David Bowie's estate probably told them to fuck off.

Utter Shit

I must be incredibly unobservant - I have literally never seen this sexual side of poo's posting that everyone is going on about. I've only ever seen him when he's created those boring poo-related threads, which must be a small part of his ouevre seeing as no one is really mentioning them. I found those threads profoundly irritating and was baffled that anyone found them funny, but everyone's different I guess.

Cuellar

biggytitbo

Is it funny there's this lengthy and frequently bad tempered argument about whether cum goblins or whatever is funny, because I'm finding it quite funny and I don't want to piss anyone off.

Depressed Beyond Tables

Quote from: Utter Shit on November 09, 2018, 10:11:58 AM
I must be incredibly unobservant - I have literally never seen this sexual side of poo's posting that everyone is going on about. I've only ever seen him when he's created those boring poo-related threads, which must be a small part of his ouevre seeing as no one is really mentioning them. I found those threads profoundly irritating and was baffled that anyone found them funny, but everyone's different I guess.

Utter Shit, you're kind of like the Victor Meldrew of hip hop.

Talulah, really!

Depressed Beyond Tables

I actually remember poo more for his contributions to other thread topics than clowne stuff. Once that all got quarantined to HS Art it wasn't as easy to encounter. Seemed a cheerful enough fellow, whenever bothered enough to share.