Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 02:28:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length

To the single CaB girls - What's your ideal mang?

Started by Chairman Bodog, November 06, 2018, 08:14:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chairman Bodog

I've thranged with a noisy headed girl for a dippy stint and she's got an ex-hubby and a toddler and a sack she sees on the weekends. I got done with it bigtime. This isn't a date criterion. I'm a bunkhead anyway. I just want to dip in what kind of girls that are CaBBeD are into romantically.

I'll kick off with a softball.

I'm an antinatalist
I'm a smoker
I love pooches

bgmnts

Yeah I like mashed potato too, I love it in fact.

What herbs do you like in it? Or is it just a bit of gravy?

Chairman Bodog

Wut. I dig mash but that's not a prerequisite for a cuddle puddle. Frankly, you could vom tatas and I'll still zonk in for a snog.

Chairman Bodog

pancreas

It's somewhat inane, no? Do you think they're all going to rush in here in their pigtails and tell you that it's all about the GSOH and big huggable arms?

No. The girls here like their men tied down. They like to do you bloody with a sharpened dildo while they scream the words of Sappho into your jap's eye.

This is true.

BlodwynPig

canadagoose

Quote from: pancreas on November 06, 2018, 08:28:52 PM
They like to do you bloody with a sharpened dildo while they scream the words of Sappho into your jap's eye.
I feel called out right now.

king_tubby

I think the preferred term is now 'hog's eye', pancreas, you awful racist.

BlodwynPig

Chairman Bodog

I'm young, sunken, and full of spunken. As long as I don't get bored I'll take any sheshish. Honestly though, mangsandwich I am so fucking love strung and head starved. I'll be in my mid-20s next year. I don't want to be the fleshman piece smoker decking out the bar corner waiting for ginned up wives to pick me up. I want a girl that feels me.

It's hard to fucking find a guy that gets me though.

Depressed Beyond Tables

Chairman Bodog

Saving it for the argon turkey bag when the days get too cold.

thenoise

Send a PM to her</profile> she's an easy lay. Wouldn't take her home to mama tho know whaddaye mean lulz.

Chairman Bodog

Any actual women on this site? I know at least three.

https://youtu.be/SnR9o68_9kc

I'm sorta inta a girl that's like Anita Carter but modern. I think that's a fair drop.

madhair60

canadagoose

Quote from: Chairman Bodog on November 06, 2018, 09:02:54 PM
Any actual women on this site? I know at least three.

https://youtu.be/SnR9o68_9kc

I'm sorta inta a girl that's like Anita Carter but modern. I think that's a fair drop.
I'm a woman and I'm not a figment of your imagination, but I'm not sufficiently androphilic to answer your question, even though I can appreciate male beauty. What I would advise is that all women (who are into men) have different tastes, and you're never going to find one unifying man that everyone fancies. You can probably bet that everyone appreciates things like good hygiene, politeness, a few jokes (depends on the woman in question what sort of jokes she likes), and not ingesting crystal meth fumes through your rectum.

flotemysost

Quote from: Chairman Bodog on November 06, 2018, 08:35:21 PM
I'm young, sunken, and full of spunken. As long as I don't get bored I'll take any sheshish. Honestly though, mangsandwich I am so fucking love strung and head starved. I'll be in my mid-20s next year. I don't want to be the fleshman piece smoker decking out the bar corner waiting for ginned up wives to pick me up. I want a girl that feels me.

It's hard to fucking find a guy that gets me though.

To be fair, I'd probably rather see this on a bloke's dating profile than

6 foot in heels lol
into the usual stuff and having a laugh
old fashion gent looking for a women who takes care of herself
anything else u want to know just ask

Chairman Bodog

canadagoose

Quote from: flotemysost on November 06, 2018, 09:12:18 PM
To be fair, I'd probably rather see this on a dating profile than

6 foot in heels lol
into the usual stuff and having a laugh
old fashion gent looking for a women who takes care of herself
anything else u want to know just ask

Sounds like the sort that gets huffy if you don't keep the conversation going, even though all they offer is "lol" and little else. Although maybe things have changed in the last 5 years.

edit: The man, not you. Just realised that could read badly.

Chairman Bodog

garnish

The penis, of course, is the source of all men's power.  Give away the penis on your first encounter and the female lust will just float away no questions asked.

My recommendation? Remind these women of your penis but deny it to them.  Make them lustful.

Chairman Bodog

BlodwynPig

Quote from: garnish on November 06, 2018, 09:18:11 PM
The penis, of course, is the source of all men's power.  Give away the penis on your first encounter and the female lust will just float away no questions asked.

My recommendation? Remind these women of your penis but deny it to them.  Make them lustful.

Mine's delivered to Goosey by mail, but contained in a chinese puzzle box

canadagoose

Quote from: Chairman Bodog on November 06, 2018, 09:17:38 PM
What do you look for in a boy, canadagoose?
Well, when I thought I was into men (long story), I was looking for an intelligent, kind guy with a nice smile who listens and offers good conversation in equal measure. Likes being romantic and can be self-deprecating. Kind of nerdy and likes good music and comedy. My ex, in other words. But I wouldn't take too much heed of me, as I'm a bit atypical.

Quote from: BlodwynPigMine's delivered to Goosey by mail, but contained in a chinese puzzle box
Never got it open yet. I don't know what state it'll be in by the time I solve the puzzle.

Edit: In terms of men I can still physically appreciate, what about Brennen Evangelista from Another Dirty Room? Seriously.

Chairman Bodog

Pretty interesting. Are you still with a man that ticks your wants? All of the girls I've been with have never struck a chord for a resonating din that sparks me. Maybe men just see beauty and fill in what they like after falling in love.

canadagoose

Quote from: Chairman Bodog on November 06, 2018, 09:27:20 PM
Pretty interesting. Are you still with a man that ticks your wants? All of the girls I've been with have never struck a chord for a resonating din that sparks me. Maybe men just see beauty and fill in what they like after falling in love.

Nah, I'm single. It wasn't fair for him having to stay with me, I thought, so we broke up, but we're still best friends. In terms of the "resonating din", I can't help there, but maybe you just have to meet more women, or interact more with the ones you meet?