Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
  • Total Members: 17,819
  • Latest: Jeth
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,576,469
  • Total Topics: 106,648
  • Online Today: 708
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 02:47:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length

To the single CaB girls - What's your ideal mang?

Started by Chairman Bodog, November 06, 2018, 08:14:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bgmnts

Quote from: canadagoose on November 06, 2018, 09:23:38 PM
Well, when I thought I was into men (long story), I was looking for an intelligent, kind guy with a nice smile who listens and offers good conversation in equal measure. Likes being romantic and can be self-deprecating. Kind of nerdy and likes good music and comedy.

Well hello there.

canadagoose

Quote from: bgmnts on November 06, 2018, 09:31:07 PM
Well hello there.
If you can go back in time to 2013 I'd probably date you for four years. I doubt it'd appeal to you, mind.

Chairman Bodog

Quote from: canadagoose on November 06, 2018, 09:30:21 PM
Nah, I'm single. It wasn't fair for him having to stay with me, I thought, so we broke up, but we're still best friends. In terms of the "resonating din", I can't help there, but maybe you just have to meet more women, or interact more with the ones you meet?

I've got to a point where I know my mental health interferes with relationships. All I want is a girl that can get me on the straight. It's a hard case but I've been around the block. I know casual fucking. I know mindgames. I know sneaking around husbands. I just want to chill with someone safe and gorgeous.
Why do you feel that he didn't deserve to be with you?

canadagoose

Quote from: Chairman Bodog on November 06, 2018, 09:35:18 PM
I've got to a point where I know my mental health interferes with relationships. All I want is a girl that can get me on the straight. It's a hard case but I've been around the block. I know casual fucking. I know mindgames. I know sneaking around husbands. I just want to chill with someone safe and gorgeous.
Same with regard to the first part, mainly in the past, but I think we have different issues, so my experiences are probably irrelevant. Mindgames are so immature, and I can't believe people in their 20s still do it. And avoid cheaters! I remember finding out that one of my exes was actually married and I was so annoyed. Couldn't believe it.

QuoteWhy do you feel that he didn't deserve to be with you?
Because I have the big gay, and he deserved to have a partner who could fulfil him in every way, in ways that I couldn't do. Seriously, he's a great guy. You'd understand if you met him.

Chairman Bodog

You felt comfortable with him screwing round on you?

canadagoose

Quote from: Chairman Bodog on November 06, 2018, 09:41:33 PM
You felt comfortable with him screwing round on you?
Oh, he's not the same ex. My last ex never screwed around. The screwing-around one was from when I was 22 and naive.

Chairman Bodog

How old are you? This is tripping me right out. I've never met a girl that was so open with this kind of thing.

pancreas

Quote from: canadagoose on November 06, 2018, 09:23:38 PM
Edit: In terms of men I can still physically appreciate, what about Brennen Evangelista from Another Dirty Room? Seriously.

Blimey. Something of the imitationleather about that guy.

Twit 2

So virtuous that orchards rise out of his shits.
A terrific wanger, dubbed 'Poleaxe Excelsior!'
Knowledge of bracken, and the ways of the wind.
Utility room.
An uncle called Trev who'll grin at you without asking.
A crabbing line for every occasion.
Able to laugh at himself, calls himself 'Mr Silly Sausage'.
Trouser spuds like you'd never believe.
Tall and kindly like a museum guard.
Will tidy up right nice.
Aware of anthems, but got a big hairy cock.

bgmnts

Quote from: canadagoose on November 06, 2018, 09:34:19 PM
If you can go back in time to 2013 I'd probably date you for four years. I doubt it'd appeal to you, mind.

Jesus Christ that must have been a low point in your life.

One for the desolation thread.

canadagoose

Quote from: Chairman Bodog on November 06, 2018, 09:44:07 PM
How old are you? This is tripping me right out. I've never met a girl that was so open with this kind of thing.
Twenty-nine. Thirty in a few months. Just rotting away, pretty much.

QuoteJesus Christ that must have been a low point in your life.

One for the desolation thread.
The old dating thread from 2013 maybe would count as a desolation thread. (But I'm sure you're not that bad!)

Quote from: pancreas on November 06, 2018, 09:44:43 PM
Blimey. Something of the imitationleather about that guy.
It's funny, I always assume imitationleather looks like Ron the Virgin Media Guy. Never thought he'd look like Evangelista. Has he considered reviewing dodgy hotels with a large guy and a dead mall fan with a beard?

Chairman Bodog

Quote from: canadagoose on November 06, 2018, 09:48:52 PM
Twenty-nine. Thirty in a few months. Just rotting away, pretty much.

Twenny Foe on my end. You've blown my mind up on some levels. My last girl had BPD so I have some buckfist reservations. Sad thing. I just want someone to fool with and make jokes now.

pancreas

Quote from: canadagoose on November 06, 2018, 09:48:52 PM
It's funny, I always assume imitationleather looks like Ron the Virgin Media Guy. Never thought he'd look like Evangelista. Has he considered reviewing dodgy hotels with a large guy and a dead mall fan with a beard?

Indeed. What if your ideal mang turned out to be Ron the Virgin Media Guy—or even worse, imitationleather...

Chairman Bodog

thenoise

Quote from: Chairman Bodog on November 06, 2018, 09:52:28 PM
Twenny Foe on my end. You've blown my mind up on some levels. My last girl had BPD so I have some buckfist reservations. Sad thing. I just want someone to fool with and make jokes now.

Wank then browse CAB.

Chairman Bodog

Would if I wouldn't get banned everytime I mention jolly chocolate Americans and titties.

canadagoose

Quote from: pancreas on November 06, 2018, 09:54:08 PM
Indeed. What if your ideal mang turned out to be Ron the Virgin Media Guy—or even worse, imitationleather...
Well, he wouldn't have to tiptoe around at 4am looking at XXX Asian Babes on the TiVo box or whatever. But enough about imitationleather's habits.

In terms of folk to listen to, flotemysost is an actual woman that they have nowadays, and she's posted here, so I'd probably listen more to her than my tripe if I were you. You'll end up with a facked brain from reading too much of my posts.

canadagoose

Quote from: Chairman Bodog on November 06, 2018, 09:59:01 PM
https://youtu.be/ZrC-qEEsP2s

I got love for you
Was half-expecting this to be "Acceptable in the 80s" by Calvin Harris, but it's pretty good. Ta!

Chairman Bodog

Quote from: canadagoose on November 06, 2018, 10:04:24 PM
Was half-expecting this to be "Acceptable in the 80s" by Calvin Harris, but it's pretty good. Ta!

https://youtu.be/TPAu_PkcUNM Is this hot enough, birdy?

canadagoose

Quote from: Chairman Bodog on November 06, 2018, 10:05:32 PM
https://youtu.be/TPAu_PkcUNM Is this hot enough, birdy?
It's very late-'90s-internet! If Internet Explorer 4 is your fetish, it might do the job...

Chairman Bodog

I firefox the hunting grounds. I got ToR and duckduckgo.

Here's a track for you though, beautiful. https://youtu.be/W6FEj0j-0kM

pancreas

Oh god. This is excrutiating. Are you going to send her a mixtape?

Chairman Bodog

pancreas

Please don't do that. I might vomit. Just your soiled underwear will be fine.

Chairman Bodog

I know you're a parry for full-blown strikes. A lamist classico.

I got nothing but a young-wuk splash.

https://youtu.be/XMO7KHaIDOc for you, panco.

canadagoose

pancreas

What? He asked you first.

Go with him. Offer yourself to him. It's you he wants.

Chairman Bodog