Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 02:35:07 PM

Login with username, password and session length

To the single CaB girls - What's your ideal mang?

Started by Chairman Bodog, November 06, 2018, 08:14:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Noonling

Quote from: thenoise on November 07, 2018, 07:12:44 PM
Only one PM so far and it reads 'cut out the sexist unfunny crap'. Does that count?

I just found out that you can PM yourself, so I also have one! Unfortunately it also says 'cut out the sexist unfunny crap'.

Golden E. Pump

zomgmouse

New Jack

The only thing I wanna say to "the CaB women" specifically is thanks for sharing your experiences in threads like the shitty compliments one. It's heartening and educational for us male oiks to understand the pressure you feel, and the sheer range of experiences you've had that illuminate how things are different and what we take for granted. It's valuable input and thus easy to take to heart, and empathy is, in my opinion, the number one trait you can nurture. Can't always jump in, cause I won't pretend I've had the same experiences, but yknow. It's good reading.

And to the men? Fucks sake, you probably think this is a technique!

BlodwynPig

Quote from: New Jack on November 11, 2018, 01:09:39 AM
The only thing I wanna say to "the CaB women" specifically is thanks for sharing your experiences in threads like the shitty compliments one. It's heartening and educational for us male oiks to understand the pressure you feel, and the sheer range of experiences you've had that illuminate how things are different and what we take for granted. It's valuable input and thus easy to take to heart, and empathy is, in my opinion, the number one trait you can nurture. Can't always jump in, cause I won't pretend I've had the same experiences, but yknow. It's good reading.

A post that sweats 2018

Paul Calf

I can recommend posting pseudo-cryptic threads on message boards populated mainly by men. These threads should largely portray you as a desperate humping horndog who doesn't know the first thing about women.

I can't belive I'm giving this advice away for free. Keep it to yourself, eh?

Clownbaby

Quote from: New Jack on November 11, 2018, 01:09:39 AM

Thanks lad, it's not just meant to be a "women's problems" (not that i'm saying you're saying that) thread though so I don't want people feeling like I'm doing that by any stretch. Everyone really seemed to jump on the makeup thing and it just kind of turned into one eh

New Jack

Quote from: Clownbaby on November 11, 2018, 10:40:56 AM
Thanks lad, it's not just meant to be a "women's problems" (not that i'm saying you're saying that) thread though so I don't want people feeling like I'm doing that by any stretch. Everyone really seemed to jump on the makeup thing and it just kind of turned into one eh

Ah, it ain't that! Though the last page has been a bit makeup centric. Shit, I blame the men for not listening. Most women I've ever known have been happy to explain such things to my dumb listening ass

Though I do wanna see Gender Problems: The Thread. Hosted by Paulie Walnuts (so he gets banned)

Ladeez, wither Walnuts. He's a no-nonsense bad boy who plays by his own rules. Sighing with desire, right?

Noonling

Quote from: New Jack on November 11, 2018, 11:17:26 AM
Though I do wanna see Gender Problems: The Thread. Hosted by Paulie Walnuts (so he gets banned)

It would span over 1000 pages though, and the Corbyn threads have stolen all the good number titles.

Isnt Anything

Quote from: bgmnts on November 07, 2018, 11:00:31 AM
I talked to this gay bloke who loved "hairy sweaty balls" specifically.

He was a very strange man. Is that the male attraction?

i know a woman who finds the smell of a mans balls his biggest single attraction. she asks her long distance lover to wear tight undies for two or three days then to post them to her. ( so not just dirty old men in japan ! )

its at times like this that im glad weve only ever stayed BFF's.

Chairman Bodog

Quote from: Paul Calf on November 11, 2018, 06:18:50 AM
I can recommend posting pseudo-cryptic threads on message boards populated mainly by men. These threads should largely portray you as a desperate humping horndog who doesn't know the first thing about women.

I can't belive I'm giving this advice away for free. Keep it to yourself, eh?

I'm not letting this thread loosestitch to a getfuckpile without letting Paul explain his pick up chickionary.

thenoise

Quote from: Noonling on November 09, 2018, 10:12:30 AM
I just found out that you can PM yourself, so I also have one! Unfortunately it also says 'cut out the sexist unfunny crap'.

I think we've both learned something.