Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 08:17:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Masterchuff the Professionals

Started by Jittlebags, November 06, 2018, 10:35:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jittlebags

JeeZuz. Monica's squid looks like a length of hound rope after it's eaten some black pudding.

Dex Sawash

Quote from: Jittlebags on November 06, 2018, 10:51:30 PM
JeeZuz. Monica's squid looks like a length of hound rope after it's eaten some black pudding.

Phwoarr

colacentral

A few months ago I saw last year's runner up (the fat bloke) eating in the same Manchester pub as me, out on the balcony. Wasn't fancy or anything, pie and chips type place. It beat the woman who does the sport on BBC Breakfast for my most obscure celebrity sighting.

wooders1978

Quote from: colacentral on November 06, 2018, 11:41:49 PM
A few months ago I saw last year's runner up (the fat bloke) eating in the same Manchester pub as me, out on the balcony. Wasn't fancy or anything, pie and chips type place. It beat the woman who does the sport on BBC Breakfast for my most obscure celebrity sighting.
His name sets me on edge - Steven Lickley- shudder

jake thunder

I feel so sorry for all the contestants on this. They should put them all through.

wooders1978

Quote from: jake thunder on November 08, 2018, 04:13:02 PM
I feel so sorry for all the contestants on this. They should put them all through.

They have to have one moment a season when they do that though - everyone choked up

Twit 2

'Pork tenderloin, is sometimes, more often than not, almost always overcooked'

PICK ONE MARCUS, YOU TOTAL PSYCHO CUNT

Twit 2

There's a hobbit in episode 2. It says he's 31, but he looks like they found him in a vegetable patch.

Twit 2

I assume Sitwell called for the killing of vegans after this was filmed? Will he lose this job too?

Jittlebags

French lass and Ian were decent.Not sure if Sheep Tongue, Young Fella, me lad got through as I can't be assed checking.

Blue Jam

In related news, Egg Wallace has fertilised an egg:

Really I'm just posting this for the look on the French bulldog's face.

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Twit 2

I've been really enjoying this series. I'm a bit behind at the mo, only up to semi-finals. Some of the chefs this year are incredible. What lab was that 23 year old head chef in Mayfair grown in? Also really like William and his mad monologues. Also a bit of David Bowie word invention going on there.

I also am really growing to like Marcus. He's a lot nicer these days, but there's still the glimmer of him killing your family if you disrespect a tomato, which gives the show an edge.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Blue Jam on November 16, 2018, 11:03:35 PM

I thought you were referencing Wallace until i spotted the pooch.

MuteBanana

Quote from: jake thunder on November 08, 2018, 04:13:02 PM
I feel so sorry for all the contestants on this. They should put them all through a mincer.

Absolutely I agree.

MuteBanana

Quote from: Blue Jam on November 16, 2018, 11:03:35 PM

BlodwynPig

To be fair, Egg looks like he either could be a vile dog beater or a mutt nuzzler supreme, depending on how you interpret the whites of his eyes

MuteBanana

See Greg with his foot on the stair. The dog is to hide Greg's other foot on tip toes so he can tower over his woman.

BlodwynPig

phes

I dipped out of this when they put out that poor Hubot lad and he cried. So clearly the best chef there and he gets put out on a single dish, in an episode sandwiched between two of those bulshit 'experience' episodes. Was sick for the poor lad

wooders1978

"Technically" he was the best chef but he wasn't very inventive and that did for him in the end