Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 08:48:34 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The evolution of wank

Started by Lord Mandrake, November 08, 2018, 10:45:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lord Mandrake

In the 1970's, New York 'grabbing, stroking and tugging' became a prime expression of a new young peoples sub-culture called 'Wanking'.

Grandmaster Jizzdrip: We would be at the spot and you had guys like Tug Money and Lord Vinegar and they would be stroking in that old way and it was dope but when Nasty Dick Dyson came on the scene he just flipped it, it was a new era.

DJ Curl Tip: Yeah, NDD changed it up, he would manipulate it in way that kids just hadn't seen before. It was a freaky scene.. People didn't get it at first, the way he would tease the forsk, dropping pre cum out in dots all-over the linoleum.

Bobby Dangerpiece: I was like Yo! When I seen that, I knew I had to go back to the bedroom and work on my flex, it was a new paradigm. Coming up in the ghetto we never had no Wankers to look up to before but NDD changed all that.

DJ Curl Tip: That's when the media started taking notice, it was fresh, NDD, then The Holy Penis, The Furious Spunk Crew, The Clit dick three... Seemed like everyone in Harlem was a Wanker or part of a Wank crew. That's when battle Wanking started, brothers going pole to pole, live.

Grandmaster Jizzdrip: Ay, yo, listen. If it wasn't for NDD none of this stuff woulda happened but for me it wasn't until Dropload Zulu Semen King landed that this stuff was crystalized. The speed of that man! Yo! He could make that thing explode in like ten seconds and it went off like a fucking Tommy gun.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

The hard wanking movement in the '00s moved the scene on a step

Lord Mandrake

Splitdick Willy: Yeah, the hard Wank scene or Gangsta Wank came from the west coast and  the tugging became rough. These cats would just straight up shoot from flaccid peni with no second thought, that's when the government stepped in with censorship.

Glisten Shrimp: The conscious, east coast Wankers didn't know how to react! Their shit was suddenly old, teasing the tip, hard rodding, the curly whirly - all old hat. 

saltysnacks

I prefer the slow yet defiant strokes of Post-Gunk, the trick is to squeeze out those last ounces of yourself after the explosion, really dry yourself out.

'I've been waiting for a guy to come and make me dry by hand.' - The hope for mutuality was strong, almost never acheived

Lord Mandrake

MC Groin Damage:We would just be messing around coming up with different grabs and tucks and then one time.. one time my old man came in and he was like "You kids don't know shit, we were grabbing our crotches back in the 50's!"

Then he gave us all these names like Slim Willy Pete, Two Stroke Mahoney,Ten minute Jenkins - all these cats we'd never heard of, so we started researching that shit.

Long time Nathan: Yeah, it was dope... I mean, it wasn't called Wanking back then and they weren't on the beat but they were still flapping those dicks allover, they don't get the respect they deserve. Kids these days with all the technology.. back then it was just your grip and a thought, they had it rough.

willpurry

Wankin' 2 - Eclectic Toodle-oo

Norton Canes

I wasn't old enough to get into all that late 70's old-school cock-throttling stuff. I was more into the early 80's post-spunk scene, then of course the 90's saw the acid jizz explosion, and at the turn of the millennium I was listening to an endless amount of glip-glop. I've seen that incredible footage of DJ Fetch though, supposedly the first person to wank using two hands, mixing the strokes. It was so brilliant that in those days kids would just get a roll of lino out on the street and wank all over it.

Alberon

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on November 08, 2018, 10:53:11 AM
The hard wanking movement in the '00s moved the scene on a step

Yeh, but 2003?

Dildo's White Pole - the limp beigeness of it all. Didn't wank the whole of the late noughties because of that shit.

Ferris

There is still something to be enjoyed about the coy metaphors of the '50s rock-a-willy scene.

BlodwynPig

Gewischt Selbstmord were a semenal influence for me as i got more into the krautcock scene in the mid-90s

Lord Mandrake

DJ Veiny P: So it's a Saturday night, I'm on air playing some light tug jams, warming up the vibe and outta friggin nowhere, these nine dudes bust into the studio!

Spurt magazine: The Finger and thumb clan?

DJ Veiny P: The friggin Finger and thumb clan! I don't even know how they got past security... I was intimidated for sure, nine dudes all dicks lolling out already.. But this is my studio and I'm like Yo! Hold up, ya'll got to chill or I'm getting taken of air, you ain't supposed to be up in here.
Then what I presume is their leader - later I find out his name is Pharaoh Testicle  -  so he just starts stretching out his plums right there in the studio, the friggin elasticity on those things!

Spurt magazine: The ballbag drag?

DJ Veiny P: The Drag! Then his homies, all eight of them start working their meats, plums and get this!.. Their assholes! I... I mean.. man, if you seen this shit!