Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 07:11:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length

TROPICAL DESOLATON

Started by PlanktonSideburns, November 08, 2018, 12:14:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PlanktonSideburns

a falling coconut brings a family pick nick to a ghastly premature end

A maraca is eventually removed from a grade 4 world music percussionist. His conservatory options as shredded as his undercarriage

New Jack

A roaming psychopath beheads a woman for zero reason with a machete

.. Too soon?

PlanktonSideburns

New Jack

A small blonde girl is allegedly abducted leading to her poster going up in the tiki bar

A man looking like Wesley Snipes in traditional African dress forcefully tries to sell plastic tat to a disinterested tourist to afford his daughter's eye medicine.

seepage

an accountant pays 150 dollars a head to eat some "fresh" fish, sitting on a plastic chair with Philip Green at the next table

BlodwynPig

Ferris

A message in a bottle from the 1760s washes up in Bermuda, 2011. It contains nothing by angry, racially charged invective, scrawled over a page from the Bible.

A panicked British tourist in agony is convinced by a gang of giggling Barbados teens that the only way to cure a jellyfish sting is by sucking off a dog.

saltysnacks

You buy a pair of glasses from Wesley Snipes, he immediately asks you if you want glasses again. You buy them out of politeness, this repeats for 50 minutes. You buy the last pair and he leaves, after 15 minutes, he brings a fresh rack and the process begins again.

Whilst taking 473 pairs of sunglasses back to the hotel, you realise it was the actual Wesley Snipes.

Lemming

A disaffected teen declares that a beautiful ocean vista is "for wankers"

Spoon of Ploff

A man drowns in his home made Lilt.

New Jack

Just asking in what locale, precisely, do the peoples consume the libation known heretofore as Um Bongo?

Lemming

Quote from: New Jack on November 08, 2018, 05:55:22 PM
Just asking in what locale, precisely, do the peoples consume the libation known heretofore as Um Bongo?

Durham.

New Jack

Is it fuck too orangey for crows, you fuckin racist

the midnight watch baboon

UB40 get stung in the heart when rerecording their version of Red, Red, Wine out in Caribbean

Cuntbeaks

Looky Looky Man now Rapey Rapey Man

A big slack fanny leaks fuck juice and gristle onto a sun lounger.

Scrambled eggs and kidney beans for breakfast, every, fucking, day.

buttgammon

A coconut crab is shunned by the local community, despite its enthusiasm for recycling.

dex

Um-Bongo cartons filed with piss.

petril

a dreary afternoon in Asda denying the clear memory that Viz isn't out for another four days, but it's in Trinidad

Russell Grant tearfully pleads "but it's totally tropical" as he and a muscular local wearing nothing but a towel are ejected from a Jamaican resort after filling the jacuzzi with Lilt.

Lord Mandrake

Let me take you to the place
Where membership's depends on race
Brush genitals with the stars
Where strangers take you by the hand
And force you to inhale glands
From beneath their panamas

Club Tropicana ladies first drinks are free
Rape and sunshine, there's enough for everyone
All them pissing in the sea
But don't worry, you can suntan!

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Club Tropicana drinks your pee

buttgammon

The last surviving member of a rare toucan species is buried under asphalt to build a new American military base on Fuckatoga Atoll.

After saving for eight years for the silver wedding anniversary getaway Marjorie had dreamed of for so long, Frank is fucking apoplectic after being told that the 4 star Maldives resort doesn't serve a full English breakfast.

New Jack

The sun is too hot. I like the sun, don't get me wrong, but this is too hot

Lord Slurryforth of Cackshire moves his money offshore to the Cayman Islands in order to avoid paying tax on any of it.

He flies out to meet with the monetary "advisors" in charge of his rather large investment portfolio. When he gets into the meeting room all he can see are foul stinking sweaty pigs in suits. He blinks and wipes his dripping brow, nope, still pigs.

Errrm, fuck don't know where im going with this and i have to go to work.

The pigs EAT HIM.... or something.

fuckitpost

Ferris

Quote from: Foggy Buntwhistle on November 14, 2018, 07:27:06 AM
Lord Slurryforth of Cackshire moves his money offshore to the Cayman Islands in order to avoid paying tax on any of it.

He flies out to meet with the monetary "advisors" in charge of his rather large investment portfolio. When he gets into the meeting room all he can see are foul stinking sweaty pigs in suits. He blinks and wipes his dripping brow, nope, still pigs.

Errrm, fuck don't know where im going with this and i have to go to work.

The pigs EAT HIM.... or something.

fuckitpost

There is literally nothing wrong with structuring your assets in a manner that is tax efficient.

...is what I have to tell myself every morning on my way to work.

buttgammon

A missionary introduces chlamydia to a remote Polynesian island.