Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 07:28:32 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Sensible thread (sensible posts only)

Started by popcorn, November 09, 2018, 07:08:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

popcorn

I am drinking a coffee in a cafe. I left my headphones at home so I might pop back to get them (I live nearby) but it is raining so I might not.

Spoon of Ploff

I find having a cagoule or umbrella helpful during periods of inclement weather.

popcorn

You'll hear no disagreement from me. Luckily, I have my umbrella with me. It is a good thing I didn't leave that at home, too.

Gregory Torso

I just woke up. There will be no further updates.

popcorn

Spoon of Ploff

careful not to have the volume too loud. you don't want to damage your ears... it also shows consideration for your fellow coffee drinkers.

seepage

I've just pulled my socks up, and I suggest you do, too.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

I just had a fucking brilliant wank involving the Russian Maxim Magazine's website. However, I have a flatmate in the room next to me, and the videos which show the lovely Russian ladies posing in their undies and that either has really cheesy music playing, or is introduced by the modelling lass in question , standing their in the Maxim-issued regulation bathrobe thing, saying something like "Zdrasvutsie, all you Russian men out there, I'm Masha Bintova, and I'm going to get my norks out in a series of contrived poses, for all of that lovely denghi...erm, I mean all you top Russian fellas out there. " ( In Russian).So, I turned the volume on my device right down so me flatmate wouldnae hear it, thus giving the game away. Pretty darned sensible, eh ?