Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 10:57:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length

DESOLATION QUEST ROUND TWO - madhair60 v FerriswheelBueller

Started by madhair60, November 09, 2018, 08:21:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

madhair60

Richard's sexual performance is so lacklustre that his girlfriend - in a misery so intense that real magick manifests on this earthly plane for the first and only time - transforms into pure ceramic, shattering to pieces as Richard wails through his vinegar strokes.

Spoon of Ploff

Um... I don't see anything in this shot that ties into the theme word for this round.

PlanktonSideburns

REAL good start to round two guys.

no wonder theyre all laughing at us over in General

Spoon of Ploff

Yeah... gonna have to request to take your shot again madhair60... this time reference the theme word: Stairs

we'll chalk this up as a desolation quest equivalent to a foot fault in tennis.

madhair60

Richard's sexual performance is so lacklustre that his girlfriend - in a misery so intense that real magick manifests on this earthly plane for the first and only time - transforms into pure ceramic, shattering to pieces as Richard wails through his vinegar strokes.

Richard then falls down the stairs.

pancreas

Ferris

An over-full ceramic chamberpot crashes down the stairs and lands directly on the head of an elderly resident at the table downstairs, just before tucking into some cake. He crumples on the floor, spoonful of cake uneaten.

Before calling an ambulance, the duty nurse waits an extra five minutes to be sure. Try and complain about the damp now.

madhair60

An army of Terracotta Daleks runs into a major problem - some stairs.

"Fuck's sake!" snaps Terracotta Davros. "Thought we'd fucking sorted this stair shit"

Ferris

Tom Baker stands at the top of the stairs and reconsiders his life choices as a ceramic Davros frots himself to death on the first step.

For an encore he fills a chamber pot of his own excrement, then sends it through space and time to the top of the stairs at a care home in Braintree where it will fall and kill an elderly blackmailer, 84, who often complains about the damp to anyone who will listen.

pancreas

Shoddy match. I think I'll take bueller for want of a real candidate.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: pancreas on November 11, 2018, 09:57:44 PM
Shoddy match. I think I'll take bueller for want of a real candidate.

Sniping from the sidelines.

Nothing much in this. Ferris

pancreas

Quote from: BlodwynPig on November 11, 2018, 10:00:04 PM
Sniping from the sidelines.

Nothing much in this. Ferris

Quite. Nothing much in any of this. But this is what happens when you vote off the best competitor because you're afraid of real competition.

For the avoidance of doubt, I continue to wish death on you all for what you have done to me.

PlanktonSideburns

Ferris for the decription of the accuracy and fullness of the chamber pot. Sure that one must be a metaphor for the hilarious disaster that was round ones panco v ferris fiasco

chveik

QDRPHNC

Cuellar

Ferris, because I misread 'duty nurse' as 'dusty nurse' and it made me laugh.

Pingers

Spoon of Ploff

Well done FerriswheelBueller for you have won with 14 votes to madhairs 1

Ferris

Great round, madhair. Hopefully this will free up some spare time to do more excellent Space Cunts cartoons.

I was pleased to sneak a callback in there, but it was a fluke. I look forward to getting annhilated in my next round.

madhair60