Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 06:16:01 PM

Login with username, password and session length

DESOLATION QUEST 2018 ROUND TWO: Rocket Surgery v Gregory Torso

Started by Rocket Surgery, November 09, 2018, 10:23:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rocket Surgery

As embarrassing as that was, here I go again on my own (goin' down the only road I've ever known)

I had to climb at least 2 stairs to obtain the brain-fire to motivate this mess of a post.

Gregory Torso

Stairs? Stairs! You can only sit at the bottom of the stairs in your wheelchair with your runny legs mostly yolk beneath the waist.
At the top of the stairs mum screams "Tonight's my egg bingo night! Have you been fuckin with the egg bingo forms?" whilst mum's boyfriend cuts the wide-on off a filth mag filly and pritsticks it over the mouth of an S club junior.

Rocket Surgery

"Brevity" they exclaimed. And brevity was subsequently delivered, whilst I sat burning to death in a wheelchair at the top of an escalator.

Dickheads.

Gregory Torso

"Brevity! Desolation! Dickheads!" come the screeches of the burning man threaded through thick chugging clouds of smoldering rubber and flesh.
Downstairs in the egg bingo hall, mum punches the cunt off a cigarette machine, announcing "this anus doesn't have any Regals".
Meanwhile the egg bingo girls are wheeling out tonight's top prize, a bathtub full of carpet snatches and clarts of cold soup with the words HITLERS YUM YUMS felt tipped on the side.

BlodwynPig

PlanktonSideburns

Noonling

Gregggggggory for "whilst mum's boyfriend cuts the wide-on off a filth mag filly and pritsticks it over the mouth of an S club junior"

pancreas

chveik

QDRPHNC

Pingers

Ferris

Spoon of Ploff

You don't need to be a brain scientist to see that Gregory Torso has won by 13 votes to 2.

you just need to be able to add up

Rocket Surgery

That's actually even worse than getting disqualified last year.

Worthiest imaginable opponent, though. Best for the rest, Greg, you total bastard.

Gregory Torso

Thanks Rocket, I enjoyed your angry short sharp shocks and pledge to make my next match entry a minimum of 1000 words. The long form deso rebellion starts here.