Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 12:46:56 AM

Login with username, password and session length

How disgraceful is being fat?

Started by Tombola, November 10, 2018, 12:36:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tombola

I've just turned 30. Never had an adult relationship, primarily because I've never been one to give enough of a shit, knowing how little I bring to the table, but part of me is telling me to do better. I'm not obese, but if you ever wanted to see a muffin in its third semester, it's pretty gross. Is it possible to be a sexual being whilst yelling to an Elvis impsonator ?

Thursday

I'm not sure, but if it's any comfort, I can also confirm it's possible to fail to be a sexual being despite being in okay shape.

Bazooka

Depends, do you have any skills? Such as tapestry.

Twed

saltysnacks

It isn't very graceful, that is true.

Urinal Cake

If you want be with other fat people fine. If not it is fine to be discriminated against. 

Konki

It's an often overlooked fact that many of the sexiest people in history have been right chubbers. Camera trickery made her appear slim but Grace Kelly was actually a 20-stone bifta.

PlanktonSideburns

Some people like sexing thin people, some like sexing fat ones, I someone makes me laugh, then I'd probably let them fuck me/fuck them either way tbh

biggytitbo

There are loads of fat people having sex right now.

IMAGINE IT.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: biggytitbo on November 10, 2018, 08:45:32 AM
There are loads of fat people having sex right now.

IMAGINE IT.

They have made a masturbring with their grotesque excuse-sacks and trapped you quivering in the centre, wearing only some shitted Whateveryonewants kecks, and your spectacles for seeing everything very clearly indeed

Mr_Simnock

I have a weakness for tubby women, can't get enough of them.

PlanktonSideburns

Sexyest man in our work is fat -it's all about how you rock it

Amongst my friends, the lad with the most sexy magnatism was fat, always charming people into bed, sometimes they couldn't even make it to bed, just did it in the hallway or on the stairs

checkoutgirl

Once you've tried fat, you won't go back.

PlanktonSideburns

Remember that lad from the frankie goes to holiday music video who pisses on everyone? Big lad

Fat era reggie watts was also sexy

I could go on

Pijlstaart

Reckon they'll have eaten too many ham sandwiches, all in them. Parents wanted me fat, mother'd cook up massive trays of breaded potato shapes and if I didn't eat them then she'd feed them to the cat and the cat would be bigger than me. Petrifying. Had a big round tum, which suited my corduroy dungarees and pudding basin haircut very nicely, but it was an abusive way of exerting control over a vulnerable young man and I am glad it is over. The cat is dead.

checkoutgirl

Frankie Goes To Holiday? Is that a tribute act?

PlanktonSideburns

Quote from: checkoutgirl on November 10, 2018, 09:54:50 AM
Frankie Goes To Holiday? Is that a tribute act?

Fuckin close enough. Bloody spellcorect

New Jack

If you're fat, not only are you clearly idle and lazy, but you're also too selfish to host a friendly tapeworm

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote-it's all about how you rock it

It's true, thanks to this man's "electric" charisma he is, to quote him directly "fighting the birds off with a stick", though that is also why he is now in a special fat prison for obese rapists.

PlanktonSideburns

biggytitbo

There is no part of that dreamboat I wouldn't fuck.

New Jack

Now there's a man who needs a dab of crystal meth

I noticed, amongst the many, many, many acres of ham, he has a lit fag in his hand. Tut, smoking is bad for you!

Bogroll on the left too.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

In fairness he scrubs up well. Down, not so much.

New Jack

biggytitbo

He's going a bit bald though, he's worried that might make him less appealing to women.

Twit 2

There's a great story in the Ross Russell Charlie Parker bio about Bird seeing an immensely overweight woman in the audience, thinking I'll have a go on that, then taking her up to a room and treating her like a cross between a science experiment and a bouncy castle. He was in his element.

checkoutgirl

Quote from: biggytitbo on November 10, 2018, 10:15:08 AM
He's going a bit bald though, he's worried that might make him less appealing to women.

Like you I'm obsessed with hairlines and noticed his androgenic alopecia. On another note I have nothing but sympathy for morbidity obese folks.