Author Topic: Forza Horizon 4  (Read 6053 times)

Re: Forza Horizon 4
« Reply #60 on: September 27, 2021, 12:02:52 AM »
I've bought this for my laptop, plugged in my PS4 controller which worked straight away and played for an hour on high settings without my laptop turning into a jet engine. Now i've come to realise I need to get a second SSD seeing as i'm down to 60gb free, 80gb install is ridiculous.

« Reply #61 on: October 01, 2021, 12:29:27 AM »
Time flies when i'm playing this, I must have spent two hours just trying to get over a million skill points in one go from drifting and crashing into things etc. Got there once then crashed into a fucking tree so had to start again, eventually I did it. I only wanted to do it because someone on my friends list had 900k.

Blue Jam

• (I may have you on ignore)
« Reply #62 on: October 01, 2021, 12:45:57 AM »
Been speeding past the speed cameras yet? That's fun.

« Reply #63 on: October 01, 2021, 01:05:11 AM »
Been speeding past the speed cameras yet? That's fun.
Yes i've done quite a few, i'm having to do a lot again now i've got faster cars to get 3 stars, the speed zones can be quite hard.
Trying to control the Peel P1 at 160mph is pretty amusing, I want to try modding the Reliant as well tomorrow. There is so much to do it's almost overwhelming, its the first Forza i've played since the first Horizon so it's improved a lot since then.

My laptop (plugged into a 25 inch monitor) has played it flawlessly which i'm pretty impressed with, I hope it will cope with the new game, it seems to meet the recommended specs but not the ideal specs.

Famous Mortimer

• War - it's fantastic!
    • International Syndicate of Cult Film Critics
« Reply #64 on: October 05, 2021, 03:02:03 PM »
I was quite impressed with how tricky the "business" missions are, or how exactly they're calibrated with my skill level, as I can just about get three stars on them if I don't make a single mistake.

I've never played a Forza game online because I assume every race will have multiple expert players in it and I'll never get within a mile of them. Nice relaxing offline play is fine for me. 1981 Ford Fiesta XR2 too.

« Reply #65 on: October 05, 2021, 05:56:03 PM »
Online is good for Forzathon live, that's collaborative and a good way of earning some extra points for the rarer cars. I can't remember if you have to be online to use the auction; was quite annoyed how long it took me to check that out and realize you can get all the showroom cars dirt cheap.

Famous Mortimer

• War - it's fantastic!
    • International Syndicate of Cult Film Critics
« Reply #66 on: October 07, 2021, 03:49:28 PM »
Every now and again, there's some insanely good deal on the auction house, like some player with millions just sold a duplicate hypercar for peanuts, or whatever.But it's where I buy almost all my cars from (apart from the aforementioned Ford Fiesta, just because I wanted to play as a teenage boyracer from the 80s).

Tags: