Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:01:40 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The OFFICIAL CAB Farming Simulator 19 Thread.

Started by mobias, November 10, 2018, 01:12:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Replies From View

Quote from: Depressed Beyond Tables on November 13, 2018, 10:59:51 PM
That's OK tho cos kids are playing it too.

No they are playing Wank Simulator 2019 and losing the ability to wank in real life.

Sherman Krank

I was thinking of getting Farming Simulator in the steam sale but it's stubbornly remained at thirty quid, so sod that. Was watching a bit of Limmy playing Euro Truck Simulator 2 the other night and saw that it's only £3.84 in the sale so I got that instead.

Quite enjoying it so far. I like that you can stream radio stations from the net (everything from the BBC stations to mad stuff from eastern europe).
Started off working for the man but I've just bought my first 'Rig'.

Uncle TechTip

Do you get to buy a pretty LED board for the back of your cab depicting a beer brand logo or a two-figure number.

Sherman Krank

Dunno, I've only been playing it for a few hours but if it isn't in the game there's probably a mod on the workshop.

Edit - Just typed 'LED board' into the workshop search box.
         98 results.

mobias

Definitely hold off getting Farming Simulator 19 at the moment. It was only released last week and its riddled with bugs. As I said at the start of the thread FS is a slightly odd game if you're coming to it new. When they release a new version of it they basically just release a new version of the game engine. Its then up to the modding community to 'make' the actual game that bolts into it, which lots of people, including myself, are busy doing.

So my advice is wait at least a couple of months until FS-19 stars coming together properly. It'll be cheaper on Steam by then too and have way less bugs.

Bazooka

How powerful does your computer need to be, to generate a whole field of turnips with a drop in framerate?