Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 11:09:00 AM

Login with username, password and session length

DESOLATION QUEST 2018 ROUND TWO: QDRPHNC v Fishfinger

Started by QDRPHNC, November 10, 2018, 04:02:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QDRPHNC

Michael Peterson claps eyes on a beautiful set of L-shaped winders, decked out with a handmade, thick floral Tabriz.

He gets that old familiar twitch.

Fishfinger

The preliminary blood-spatter analysis suggests the severed head of Mr Peterson's latest spouse went bumptity-bumpity-bump down all 20 stairs. Five times. It is unlikely, muses the detective, that it bounced all the way back up. In the interrogation room, he gazes across at the shackled man in the crotch-less owl costume. "What happened last night, Michael?" Peterson wets his lips with a darting tongue. "It's a hell of a story. Is the film crew here yet?"

QDRPHNC

The detective and the interrogation room smear and fade away, as usual. Leaving Peterson in his crotchless owl costume, alone in the room. He looks down at his wizened penis, forgotten, his grey winnity pubic hair giving the illusion of cobwebs.

"Sixteen or twenty, Pokey? Sixteen or twenty?"

Fishfinger

His paltry rag of a dingus is still flaccid when he thrusts it through the glory hole. It's dark in the bathroom stall, but he can hear movement on the other side. That's it, c'mon mister, I wanna feel... something. Anything. Then he does. The owl trapped in the adjacent stall rips 'Pokey' to bloody shreds.

Gregory Torso

Fishfinger for crotchless owl costume and penis mutilation, thanks.

BlodwynPig

Ripping pokey to shreds was a fine finisher but QDRPHNC for the introduction of Pokey.

PlanktonSideburns

pancreas

Ferris

chveik

the midnight watch baboon

Pingers

Spoon of Ploff

Fishfinger won this one by 9 of your earth votes to 5

QDRPHNC

BlodwynPig

Ferris

Quote from: BlodwynPig on November 13, 2018, 09:37:44 PM
Desolation pints soon. Ferris not invited.

Will be at the Round 3 drinks with the rest of the winners.

Fishfinger

Quote from: QDRPHNC on November 13, 2018, 09:24:58 PM
Well done, Fishfinger, good match!

Thank you, was very fun. I thought you'd get it with that last one.