Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 07:34:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length

DESO QUEST 2018 ROUND TWO - drummers v Plankton

Started by drummersaredeaf, November 11, 2018, 01:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Rolf Harris wants to release a new cover of Stairway To Heaven to get back in the public's good books, but can't sing the line about a bustle in the hedgerow without sounding sinister.

PlanktonSideburns

Two fucking grand for a stairlift!?

Forget that: we'll get dad to concrete over the stairs and put a rope up it, and you'll be GRATEFUL.

After a fundraiser for grandad's stairlift makes £2,000, the vibrations give him the strongest erections he's had since his twenties and he wears it out within two weeks. His kids move him into a cul-de-sac of bungalows full of sour-faced old cunts with equally useless and withered undercarriages and demand the idiot middle child has power of attorney over his affairs.

PlanktonSideburns

All understanding of the non online world now forgotten, Eban redirects his gran's stairlift out the hall window into a waiting skip.

Investigating neighbours, startled by the din, hear a sodden, keening sound like flat battery tickle-me-elmo emanating from garden:

She won't turn on
She won't turn back on
Why won't she turn back on?

BlodwynPig

Was determined not to vote for Plankton out of spite...but Plankton

QDRPHNC

Drummers for his first shot. Classic straightforward desolation.

madhair60

chveik

Pingers

pancreas

plankton, why not. Frankly, I felt more desolate when I went to Iceland so I could sample the much-touted vegan burgers.

PlanktonSideburns

Quote from: pancreas on November 11, 2018, 08:46:48 PM
plankton, why not. Frankly, I felt more desolate when I went to Iceland so I could sample the much-touted vegan burgers.

Cantankereas, more like! Don't make me sing your chant again, body part

the midnight watch baboon

Ferris

pancreas

Quote from: PlanktonSideburns on November 11, 2018, 08:55:22 PM

Cantankereas, more like! Don't make me sing your chant again, body part

Says the facial hair of some microscopic fish—not even the fish itself. My mother always told me to speak directly to the organ grinder, not his facial hair.

PlanktonSideburns

Quote from: pancreas on November 11, 2018, 09:54:28 PM
Says the facial hair of some microscopic fish—not even the fish itself. My mother always told me to speak directly to the organ grinder, not his facial hair.

Stop stealing focus on this beautiful sport - I didn't get my bum out when ferris folded your Johnson into an origami Swan and handed it to you in round one

Ferris

Quote from: PlanktonSideburns on November 11, 2018, 10:21:18 PM
Stop stealing focus on this beautiful sport - I didn't get my bum out when ferris folded your Johnson into an origami Swan and handed it to you in round one

haha

Drummers, just. Very high quality from both of you.

Spoon of Ploff

PlanktonSideburns

Well deserved and on probably a stinking hangover to boot.

I prey no catastrophe befalls you on the way to round 3

Good game, good game. Nothing for three in a bed; not in this game