Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 08:18:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Who's the oldest cunt on here?

Started by madhair60, November 13, 2018, 10:39:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pancreas

Quote from: Clownbaby on November 16, 2018, 11:10:29 AM
Does that mean I'm the baby then

Naughty, dirty baby with sick all down your front.

Yes.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Actually, you're the babe! ;)

What do you mean, "fuck off " ? :(

Clownbaby

Quote from: Lisa Jesusandmarychain on November 16, 2018, 12:08:00 PM
Actually, you're the babe! ;)

What do you mean, "fuck off " ? :(

Ooh get away, you

Small Man Big Horse

I think someone's 21, but I could be wrong. Or they've aged since posting that. I hear it happens on occasion.

Ferris

Quote from: Small Man Big Horse on November 16, 2018, 04:56:03 PM
I think someone's 21, but I could be wrong. Or they've aged since posting that. I hear it happens on occasion.

I used to be 21, does this help y/n?

timebug

I think someone's 21, but I could be wrong.

Wrong.  No-one was born between 19/11/1997 and 18/11/1998, because of the emergency sex ban of Feb 1997 to Feb 1998, to cope with a backlog from a particularly overwhelming influx of sexually transmitted disease cases to clinics.

NoSleep

Quote from: timebug on November 18, 2018, 05:27:54 PM
I'm sixty nine,almost seventy.

If Jonathan King never comes back, I think we have a winner; except you aren't a cunt.

manticore

Quote from: NoSleep on November 18, 2018, 07:03:21 PM
If Jonathan King never comes back, I think we have a winner; except you aren't a cunt.

I do believe slapasoldier the fossilbrain racist is over 70, because a couple of years ago someone said Milverton was 69, and slapa is pretty definitely Milverton (though has he been banned again now?)

George White

I'm 23.

Small Man Big Horse

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on November 16, 2018, 06:44:05 PM
I used to be 21, does this help y/n?

Actually I think it might have been you that I was thinking of.

Quote from: Phoenix Lazarus on November 18, 2018, 05:32:13 PM
Wrong.  No-one was born between 19/11/1997 and 18/11/1998, because of the emergency sex ban of Feb 1997 to Feb 1998, to cope with a backlog from a particularly overwhelming influx of sexually transmitted disease cases to clinics.

But I had sex in July 1997 and in October 1997 so that can't be right. Admittedly I was too drunk to cum both times, but it still counts as my penis was in their vaginas.

Sin Agog

Quote from: NoSleep on November 18, 2018, 07:03:21 PM

What's sweet is that, in spite of his age, Jonathan King still keeps in touch with the friends he had when he was nine years old.

Wait, misworded that.  He still touches ni---

Ferris

Quote from: Small Man Big Horse on November 18, 2018, 10:42:15 PM
Actually I think it might have been you that I was thinking of.

Sadly I haven't been 21 for a long time.

Depressed Beyond Tables

Quote from: Small Man Big Horse on November 18, 2018, 10:42:15 PM
But I had sex in July 1997 and in October 1997 so that can't be right. Admittedly I was too drunk to cum both times, but it still counts as my penis was in their vaginas.

SHEEP

pancreas

Quote from: manticore on November 18, 2018, 07:53:14 PM
I do believe slapasoldier the fossilbrain racist is over 70, because a couple of years ago someone said Milverton was 69, and slapa is pretty definitely Milverton (though has he been banned again now?)

No he isn't. He's Claude Balls, I think.

manticore

Quote from: pancreas on November 19, 2018, 04:13:08 PM
No he isn't. He's Claude Balls, I think.

Oh okay, sorry. I was going by the fact that slapasoldier appeared just a month after Milverton's last post, but now I see  Claude Balls' last post was only a month before that.

Still not entirely sure. Could all three be the same?

Maybe I should stay out of the PI game.

steve98

I'm very old. I used to have a few leaves for an avatar and the leaves looked a bit like a cuddly sort of T-Rex. But now it's gone and I don't know where; 15 years I had that avatar and then it just ups and goes :( . I won't get another avatar now, not at my age... maybe it'll come back, I don't know, maybe not.

Space ghost

steve98

That's him! Thanks Space ghost. Where was he?.... You haven't... done stuff with him, have you?

Dead Soon

I'm 24 but I've been on here for five years already, making an account at 19. I was even younger than the designated forum baby that was Thomas, but didn't have the requisite stature to become the new go-to reference as the cadet amongst the old soldiers.

Space ghost

Down the back of the settee, bit rumpled and been living off bits of peperami and lighters but otherwise he's good as gold.

steve98

Haha no problem... but I'll be checking him out thoroughly, just to be sure.

Mark Steels Stockbroker

Sherman Krank

Quote from: manticore on November 19, 2018, 08:46:20 PM
Oh okay, sorry. I was going by the fact that slapasoldier appeared just a month after Milverton's last post, but now I see  Claude Balls' last post was only a month before that.

Still not entirely sure. Could all three be the same?

Maybe I should stay out of the PI game.
Milv made a brief return as 3D before becoming the apposite Paulie Walnuts (a character who on the surface is a no nonsense hard man but underneath is actually a mentally deficient mummy's boy).

If I'm remembering correctly his occasional posts in oscillations back when he still posting as Milverton would put his current age at late forties to mid fifties.

Bronzy

I'm 19.

I'm the only one on here that can ejaculate twice in a night albeit with great pain and difficulty

Take that elderly fuckers

steve98

Your avatar's very addictive Nineteen. I could watch it for hours.

Bronzy

Quote from: steve98 on November 20, 2018, 01:41:31 AM
Your avatar's very addictive Nineteen. I could watch it for hours.

Thanks, I despise it

steve98

Yeah, well I'll probably despise it before long too.

machotrouts

Quote from: Bronzy on November 20, 2018, 01:34:28 AMI'm the only one on here that can ejaculate twice in a night albeit with great pain and difficulty

I have a name you know

mothman

I'm 48 and can still do that, should I see somebody?