Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 06:38:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length

I'm A Celeb... 2018

Started by Malcy, November 13, 2018, 11:17:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malcy

Full line up revealed this morning. I haven't really watched it in years due to a raft of nobody reality show wankers being on it but it's got a really good line up this year. I reckon Barrowman, Knowles and the Governess will be final 3.

http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/reality-tv/news/g25555/im-a-celebrity-2018-full-cast-gallery-john-barrowman-rita-simons-governess/

Norton Canes

Let's just hope Barrowman can keep himself to himself.

holyzombiejesus

Quote from: Malcy on November 13, 2018, 11:17:52 AM
I reckon Barrowman, Knowles and the Governess will be final 3.

I thought that was Beyonce at first glance.

Chollis

Harry Redknapp should be good value.

Clownbaby

I wonder if Barrowman is still unsure if he's Scottish or American. I saw him on a thing a couple of years ago and he was talking in a full blown Scottish accent and also a full blown American accent. That'll be annoying

Utter Shit

Harry Redknapp will not be able to take part in any of the trials due to long term health problems sustained by wheeling and dealing.

Ballad of Ballard Berkley

Quote from: Clownbaby on November 13, 2018, 12:14:29 PM
I wonder if Barrowman is still unsure if he's Scottish or American. I saw him on a thing a couple of years ago and he was talking in a full blown Scottish accent and also a full blown American accent. That'll be annoying

It's not just annoying, it's highly disconcerting. Choose an accent and stick with it, Barrowman.

Also, I thought DIY Nick Knowles was a vegan? Does that mean he'll be opting out of all the bug and ball eating rounds? That doesn't seem fair AT ALL.

Golden E. Pump

Emily Atack, guys. Emily Atack.

Deanjam

I recognise just four of the contestants, which may be a new low. Apparently Noel Edmonds may be going in later.

Quote from: confettiinmyhair on November 13, 2018, 12:35:51 PM
Harry Redknapp will not be able to take part in any of the trials due to long term health problems sustained by wheeling and dealing.

Maybe his dog will do it for him.

Quote from: Ballad of Ballard Berkley on November 13, 2018, 01:26:26 PM
Also, I thought DIY Nick Knowles was a vegan? Does that mean he'll be opting out of all the bug and ball eating rounds? That doesn't seem fair AT ALL.

I would've thought a vegan wouldn't want anything to do with this show considering it's treatment of wildlife.

JesusAndYourBush

Without Ant there, I wonder if Dec is still going to stand on the right?!

The Lurker

Not just his health problems but Redknapp is going to pretty useless, isn't he? I'm sure he's said he can't cook or do any basic household tasks.

Uncle TechTip

Quote from: Norton Canes on November 13, 2018, 11:19:06 AM
Let's just hope Barrowman can keep himself to himself.

I'm sure all eyes will be on Nick Knowles for wandering hands.

mothman

Quote from: Uncle TechTip on November 13, 2018, 06:35:11 PM
Nick Knowles ... wandering hands.

Title of his next album right there. Out in time for the Christmas market.

machotrouts

Small Man Big Horse

Quote from: The Lurker on November 13, 2018, 06:24:47 PM
Not just his health problems but Redknapp is going to pretty useless, isn't he? I'm sure he's said he can't cook or do any basic household tasks.

I thought the same thing, I bet he quits within three days. That or he'll be one of those contestants who spends the whole time lying in a hammock moaning about how miserable they are. But given that Edmonds is going in I'm probably going to watch this for the first time in a decade. And spend a fuck load making sure he has to do all the Bushtucker trials.

Malcy

Last time there was a line up I could watch was whatever year Craig Charles was in. Stopped watching when he left a couple of days later

My favourite and I think the last one I watched all the way through was the one with Colin Baker in it.

Bhazor

So whose gonna be doing the Myleene Klass thing?

Just imagine Neol, his beard caked with cockroach blood and burst chunks of kangaroo testes, sabotaging every live bush trucker trail with a furious straight-to-camera rant about Lloyds bank.

Quote from: Deanjam on November 13, 2018, 04:26:48 PM
I would've thought a vegan wouldn't want anything to do with this show considering it's treatment of wildlife.

He's presumably a lapsed vegan, the kind that suddenly decides "Fuck it, I'm going to mistreat and devour every animal in sight."

im barry bethel

Quote from: Ballad of Ballard Berkley on November 14, 2018, 01:53:10 AM
Just imagine Neol, his beard caked with cockroach blood and burst chunks of kangaroo testes, sabotaging every live bush trucker trail with a furious straight-to-camera rant about Lloyds bank.

That's what I'll be tuning in for

Utter Shit

Quote from: Ballad of Ballard Berkley on November 14, 2018, 01:53:10 AM

There's a chance we might be disappointed as Noel gets edited out entirely by spending literally every waking hour saying unbroadcastable things about Lloyd's.

JesusAndYourBush

My favourite ever bit was when John Lydon said "hurry up, you pair of cunts" in the live bit at the end of an episode when they're saying who's doing the next bushtucker trial.  Sadly the clip has never appeared on youtube.

Jockice

Quote from: JesusAndYourBush on November 14, 2018, 11:56:41 AM
My favourite ever bit was when John Lydon said "hurry up, you pair of cunts" in the live bit at the end of an episode when they're saying who's doing the next bushtucker trial.  Sadly the clip has never appeared on youtube.

That is literally the only moment of this show I have ever seen. I was just flicking channels. I thought it couldn't get any better than this so I've never seen it again.

Rolf Lundgren

Quote from: JesusAndYourBush on November 14, 2018, 11:56:41 AM

Sorry to be pedantic but he called the watching audience "fucking cunts" for not voting him off.

MuteBanana

Redknapp is walking this. He's got no tastebuds after a car accident, thats what gave him his wonky eye.

Sair Khan is fit.

Pseudopath

Quote from: JesusAndYourBush on November 13, 2018, 05:10:51 PM
Without Ant there, I wonder if Dec is still going to stand on the right?!

Not sure, but I bet they do a shit "Dec the halls with boughs of Holly" joke at some point.

mothman

Even if Ant doesn't go down under anyway (and why would he... I guess...), I bet after 15 years of doing it his body clock changes over to Sydney time anyway and he finds himself up all night and sleeping all day.

Brundle-Fly

Quote from: Rolf Lundgren on November 15, 2018, 05:23:49 PM
Sorry to be pedantic but he called the watching audience "fucking cunts" for not voting him off.

I've got all of the Lydon IACGMOOH on a video tape somewhere

JesusAndYourBush

Ant should be a contestant.  It'd be great rehab for him.