Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:41:29 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Beckham Baby Boom

Started by aboutlastnight, February 20, 2005, 12:36:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
The greatest 5 a side team ever came a step closer to reality today, Victoria has given birth to another boy, Cruz, this morning.

Congratulations from Verbwhores!

http://www.sky.com/showbiz/article/0,,50001-1171679,00.html

Shindig

Cruz?   Fucking hell, that bitch is a thick fucker.

Still, congratulations!

phes

Yes, congrats on your second sprog - Czar Bum-heck. Maybe this'll give Ericsson the excuse he needs  to strip that lazy, preening, good for nothing turd, of the captaincy and give it to someone whose last great performance wasn't almost four years ago.

I don't personally have a problem with the Beckhams... certainly no reason to hate them as so many people seem to do. May seem facile to say, but it's not as if they've ever hurt anyone is it? They don't send troops to foreign countries and murder innocents or anything!

mrpants

Quote from: "aboutlastnight"I don't personally have a problem with the Beckhams...  They don't send troops to foreign countries and murder innocents or anything!

He'd probably do an ad campaign for it if asked though!

Ha ha - perhaps Blair missed a trick there - he could have hired Beckham to do a pro-war propaganda ad. That would have won hearts and minds!

Tokyo Sexwhale

I get it! Cruz is Spanish for cross (unless crux is) and Beckham's one trick was to cross or "cruz" the ball!

foxprorawks

Quote from: "Tokyo Sexwhale"I get it! Cruz is Spanish for cross (unless crux is) and Beckham's one trick was to cross or "cruz" the ball!

Cruz does mean cross, but are you sure the Beckhams didn't just name him after Santa Cruz?  Maybe he was concieved there.

Jaffa The Cake

I didn't even know she was expecting. Perhaps I never knew, or found out and forgot about it. Either way, it made me smile that I didn't have this aspect of the Beckhams' life rammed in my face via every possible medium.

Cruz. They're on a roll with the names. Wasn't it delivered by caesarean? Perhaps they should have called it 'Off-side'.

I know nothing about football.

Fucknose

Quote from: "Tokyo Sexwhale"I get it! Cruz is Spanish for cross (unless crux is) and Beckham's one trick was to cross or "cruz" the ball!

It's also a girls name in Spain, which will be a great start once he's at school.

hymen spaz

Maybe as well as bumming the pig wanker, he also got caught cruising for possies, and decided that he wanted to name his new kid after his favorite pastime?

TraceyQ

Why do you even care?

No one would care if any of us lot had a kid and called him Shitehead*, let alone anything else, so I dont know why we are encouraging them.

Yes, I know, Shitehead is a girls name)

hymen spaz

Quote from: "TraceyQ"Why do you even care?

No one would care if any of us lot had a kid and called him Shitehead*, let alone anything else, so I dont know why we are encouraging them.

Yes, I know, Shitehead is a girls name)

social services would.

terminallyrelaxed

QuoteDavid Beckham's new baby son has been named after a girl, according to language experts.

The England captain and wife Victoria chose to call their their third child Cruz, after he arrived by caesarean section at a Madrid hospital on Sunday night.

But Lola Oria, a Spanish language tutor at Oxford University, said: "I think it is quite a stupid name, frankly.

"They will have problems in Spain because it will be seen as a name for girls.

"It is an old-fashioned girl's name and also it is quite clearly Spanish and difficult to pronounce for an English-speaking person.

"It is quite a strange thing to do to a little boy."

Spanish scholar Brett Oliver added: "Cruz is a common surname - it means cross and is definitely feminine."

Speculation is rife as to why the Beckhams picked the unusual moniker, pronounced Crooth.

Tom Cruise is a close friend of the couple and has been to see David play for Real Madrid, while his ex-girlfriend is actress Penelope Cruz.

Freddie Ljungberg

Quote from: "terminallyrelaxed"Speculation is rife as to why the Beckhams picked the unusual moniker, pronounced Crooth.

Oddly, someone seems to have neglected to tell Mr Beckham this fact as he pronounced it as in Cruise (as in Tom) when doing his chat avec the journos outside the hoppital.

What a der-brain.

terminallyrelaxed

I know - you'd think they'd have the nouse to check with someone who wasnt in the Special Class at school - especially after he got his tattoo spelt wrong.

Brooklyn's blatantly a girl's name too.

I reckon she gets these ideas into her head and he's given up arguing with her....

Jemble Fred

Quote from: "TraceyQ"Why do you even care?

Mentally unfortunate nouveau-riche couple give baby lass' name shocker!

Hold that fucking front page.

He says, lengthening the thread.

Ambient Sheep

Quote from: "TraceyQ"No one would care if any of us lot had a kid and called him Shitehead*, let alone anything else...
Tal...no, never mind.

Freddie Ljungberg

Quote from: "terminallyrelaxed"I reckon she gets these ideas into her head and he's given up arguing with her....

You know thats the case...she rules that house with an iron fist.

terminallyrelaxed

Quote from: "Ambient Sheep"
Quote from: "TraceyQ"No one would care if any of us lot had a kid and called him Shitehead*, let alone anything else...
Tal...no, never mind.

Fucking watch it, you.

Still, sounds better than Apple.

Ambient Sheep

Quote from: "terminallyrelaxed"Fucking watch it, you.
I *do* hope there was an implied smiley on the end of that.

If not, I apologise for going there.  Sorry TR.

terminallyrelaxed

Oh there was, there was, I just think text smileys are a bit crap, and I thought you'd get my drift...

Ambient Sheep

Quote from: "terminallyrelaxed"Oh there was, there was, I just think text smileys are a bit crap, and I thought you'd get my drift...
I did, but thought I'd better double-check, given the sensitive history...