Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 04:47:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The Everything's Going To Be Alright Thread

Started by Lisa Jesusandmarychain, November 13, 2018, 02:17:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

New Jack

Yeah, don't worry, you won't be suffering forever

Keeps me going, that. The utter, dizzying freedom that everything is for naught. I will one day be even less significant than the spec of dust in some future twat's eye that he wipes off without a second thought, even less evidence I existed than a lump of dogshite some old cow doesn't clean up in a mere 60 years time, nothing, just nothing remaining, the very dust from my very bones disintegrated into nothing, a few short years when when I die face-down in whatever muck is my future grave.

Cannae fuckin wait! No pressure! We are atrophying irreversibly as we speak! It's all coming up New Jack!

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

But yeah, death. Lovely, reassuring death. Sweet oblivion. Getting out of all this nonsense.

Why can't all the sad people in the world, the eternally sad, and guaranteed to always be so, just be put to sleep in the same humane way ?

New Jack

Death is alright. Met him a few times. Canny cunt. What's wrong with death? It's a sweet release when things are at their shitest

Think about it. You're falling off a cliff, hundreds of feet onto jagged rocks. What future do you have then, eh, how's the rest of it gonna look in that short few seconds?

Or you're trapped in your own upside down burning car on the M56, petrol leaking out of it, you catch fire yourself, you start to get Simon Westoned in your own Corsa. Whither future then, eh?

You're hijacking a commercial flight with violence, and you're flying the plane into an orphanage for reasons I assume you've sorted out beforehand, I'm not going to pry. What's waiting for you after though? Not likely to be 72 slags on earth wanting to give it to you after that rigmarole, is there?

You work for the DWP. What's their dessert like?

Nah, don't knock death. Death will save you from some right shite. I can think of nothing more comforting. Mmmm. Basking in it. Licking my lips, playing pocket hockey.

The ultimate get out of jail card. Take me, big man!

Spoon of Ploff

Quote from: Lisa Jesusandmarychain on November 13, 2018, 02:46:43 PM
Why can't all the sad people in the world, the eternally sad, and guaranteed to always be so, just be put to sleep in the same humane way ?

petril

[tag]looking on the bright side of Denis Norden's demise[/tag]