Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,582,193
  • Total Topics: 106,728
  • Online Today: 897
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 03:01:44 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Who's The Biggest Cunt On Here ?

Started by Lisa Jesusandmarychain, November 13, 2018, 06:43:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr_Simnock

On the upside, the fact he never replies to anyone is a definite plus as it keeps his postcount lower

The 'he doesn't respond' line is from intolerant toddlers who get mad at those who don't agree with them, they stamp their little feet because he sticks to his views.

pancreas

TFM still posts here under the name Colin the Crepe. I'm afraid none of the rest of you come close. Not even the Poundworld Milverton clones.

Mr Eggs

Sin Agog

Quote from: garnish on November 13, 2018, 09:12:49 PM
Got to be Biggy, no? Nasty little man always starting 'funny' threads about bridges collapsing or old people hurting themselves or whatever.

He often talks shite, but I don't think I've ever seen biggy insult another poster, even if they're doing the forum equivalent of pressing him against a wall and threatening to put a cigarette out in his eye. In fact, I almost think his cordiality is part of his condition, whatever that may be.

pigamus

He's certainly clinically fascinating.

New Jack

Quote from: Mr_Simnock on November 13, 2018, 11:01:26 PM
The 'he doesn't respond' line is from intolerant toddlers who get mad at those who don't agree with them, they stamp their little feet because he sticks to his views.

Maybe. I don't know if you directly mean me but I couldn't give a fuck, what you said seems to be about the political threads I'm an occasional visitor of at best, which are a partisan mess at the best of times. No, nobody changes political views because of a forum argument. That goes for everyone.

Quote from: Sin Agog on November 14, 2018, 12:01:35 AM
He often talks shite, but I don't think I've ever seen biggy insult another poster, even if they're doing the forum equivalent of pressing him against a wall and threatening to put a cigarette out in his eye. In fact, I almost think his cordiality is part of his condition, whatever that may be.

I told him in a discussion relevant to the media and how they edit or present things, about my own experiences with the mainstream media, which included going on TV for my brother in laws right to die campaign when a driver left him comatose. And this year on BBC for Universal Credit. I'm fully aware that bundle of evidence is a bit extreme, but the sad truth is that's why the TV and papers were interested.

Biggy called it a 'supervillain speech' and since then he simply refuses to reply to me. All I needed was an apology. I know I'm a ball of crazy misery sometimes but I really don't think my private life going public involving death is that much of a strange berserk button. Not that it was an angry post anyway: like I say, when you've been on TV about issues, on the BBC, newspapers printing my words, excuse me for thinking I'm allowed my own opinion of how the media works.

I asked him to reply with a simple Sorry so I could think better of him and drop it. But he either snubbed it or didn't see it.

And that's the thing. I've seen posts by other people asking why he doesn't reply. The most recent I think was Buelligan - a lovely, steady, sensible poster.

If it is a condition - and I have my own suspicions, and I worked in mental health for a few years so they're a bit more than idle bullshit, if not much better - it's terrible and the solution is as simple as saying Sorry Mate.

The only reason I think my story is relevant is it seems to be utterly amazing - not in a good way. A few good people on here have sent me nice messages, a few have outright said in posts they feel sorry. Sound, yknow, I feel like I'm mentioning this less and less, but there's only one person anywhere I feel has mocked what I've been through.

If for whatever reason I'm in the wrong being sensitive about my family and personal issues being called literally villainous - synonym for that being evil - then excuse me, but I don't know what else in life you WOULD get up for.

I am heartened to say by and large this forum has rolled with my probably unpredictable personality as I suffer PTSD and slowly piece my life together, but nobody anywhere else has called it villainous.

I don't know if insulted was the word, but I'll stop there. I have no desire to be more angry. As for Biggy, I have no belief he goes online to do anything but expound his own views.

But since the fella concerned can't even reply to simple questions about a videogame concept in a thread he made, why should I be foolish enough to think he doesn't see me as scum?

I don't want pity, sympathy, and I don't even expect understanding. But My God, if someone starts going on about such horrifying things, you should have the wherewithal to realise directly insulting them about it is not kosher!

The amusing thing for me is I've done what many people seem afraid to do and I've laid it all bare to a psychiatrist. The only thing wrong with me is what's happened to me. That's.... That's something, yknow? A sad thing, but also for me, innocent.

I don't see anything villainous about what I did. I'll fully admit i take some things like family deaths personally too (!)

May none of you have what I've crawled through, not even him. But don't call this the words of a villain. I was appalled, and months on, I am still appalled. It is not, I suppose, decent.

Make your own minds up folks. Least I found out I had a condition. I don't think it's right I apologise for what happened to me, but I surely apologise for when it gets the better of me. :(

But Biggy offending me wasn't one of those times. Nope. I can only suspect that he should have my pity. Fuck it. For all I know, he's just one ill person tripping over another.

Quote from: PlanktonSideburns on November 13, 2018, 10:48:45 PM
Reported to moderator.

Sorry I've got no time for bullies, especially not Internet ones.

I don't get how that's bullying, or even the original joke.

MoonDust

I don't get if Buelligan was joking about me on the previous page. This thread is one massive anxiety trip.

There seems to be a lot of acrimony on this website in general. More than I ever remember. Perhaps the political threads are stressing everyone out in these uncertain times.

We should all try our best to be nice to each other on here. After all, we come here by choice, so might as well make it a nice place to come to!

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

I only meant this thread as a jokey corollary to the 'Oldest Cunt' one. You were all supposed to agree that *I* was the biggest cunt on 'ere, you daft cunts. At least yer man :( had the right idea.

MoonDust

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Actually, I've changed my mind. I think bgmnts should be designated biggest cunt on here.

:(

Quote from: Lisa Jesusandmarychain on November 14, 2018, 06:41:39 AM
Actually, I've changed my mind. I think bgmnts should be designated biggest cunt on here.

Vaastu Shastra

thenoise

Mr Eggs

Depressed Beyond Tables

Quote from: Phoenix Lazarus on November 14, 2018, 05:29:34 AM
I don't get how that's bullying, or even the original joke.

It must have touched a nerve with Plankton. I only found out today by PM that he has an issue with wheelie bins. Sorry for any offense caused. Barry please acid bath the server.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

The biggest cunt on 'ere is definitely New Jack.

Norton Canes

Norton Canes

New Jack

Quote from: Lisa Jesusandmarychain on November 14, 2018, 09:22:27 AM
The biggest cunt on 'ere is definitely New Jack.

Having seen your reasons, I thank you for the recognition. It' s a difficult field, but I stand tall! Proud to be a cunt. Proud indeed!

... Hmm, feel like I should be posting on /redpill

Fry

Christ, if CaB stopped being the most easily trolled (even unintentionally) website on the internet I dunno what I'd do.

Fry

I mean trolled in the traditional sense, as in "drop in the cause an argument between the members with a couple of posts then slink back out again to watch the fireworks" rather than "be annoying".

Utter Shit

Quote from: Fry on November 14, 2018, 09:35:21 AM
Christ, if CaB stopped being the most easily trolled (even unintentionally) website on the internet I dunno what I'd do.

CaB isn't that bad for falling for these things. Years ago, on another forum I post on, a similar prank to the profile link thing but using your Facebook profile led to a guy thinking his entire life had been hacked, people convinced him to cancel his bank account. A couple of choice quotes from that thread.

QuoteYou fuckers, that is my profile 

How did you find that?

QuoteSearch for me on Facebook and the profile picture will still be the same, right?

Once you have done that...tell me, and I will change the picture to one of me a blonde girl in Subway.

QuoteI am tempted to ring the police, but I get the feeling you guys think this is all some hilarious joke.

QuoteAre you retarded..? Why would I call this 'quits'..you were planning to hack me

QuoteRight, I was stupid enough to fall for that trick at the beginning, because quite clearly it was a clever internet gag.... as other people claim to see their pictures.

it was when people started posting pictures from my profile that this got strupid...

So I'm confused to say the least

QuoteWhy are there reports of people using my name for credit cards then?

QuoteCould someone send me this cretins IP adress via e-nmail? is that legal?

I am about to call the police as this thing is just stupid.

Buelligan

Quote from: MoonDust on November 14, 2018, 06:01:55 AM
I don't get if Buelligan was joking about me on the previous page. This thread is one massive anxiety trip.

And yet, further down that same page, you are joking about who is the biggest cunt.  Very strange.

If anyone needs it spelling out, I was making a small joke about that time I called MoonDust a stupid cunt (or similar) and he made a bit of a fuss (along with a few others).  I'm surprised he didn't remember.

For the benefit of everyone, if you go into a thread on CaB, titled Who's The Biggest Cunt On Here ? and you don't write a long post saying why, oh why, are people tolerating such a cruel post/question? I think it's reasonable to presume that you understand the point of the thread.

Noonling

A list of the worst people who have posted to this thread already:

Utter Shit
Lost Oliver
Cuellar
Phoenix Lazarus
Hey, Punk!
garnish
PlanktonSideburns
Mr Eggs
Sin Agog
bgmnts
Fry

Congrats to those who didn't make the list. Even bigger congrats to those who know why the above are the biggest gits there are.

Fry

Quote from: Utter Shit on November 14, 2018, 09:39:13 AM
CaB isn't that bad for falling for these things. Years ago, on another forum I post on, a similar prank to the profile link thing but using your Facebook profile led to a guy thinking his entire life had been hacked, people convinced him to cancel his bank account.

Not even just the link (although it was inevitable). Even when I saw the thread title I was like "strap in, we got a 6 pager coming. Gonna see some grudges aired in a bit, boys."

New Jack

Pingers

My posts are worse than yours and there ain't shit you can do about it

MoonDust

Quote from: Buelligan on November 14, 2018, 09:42:49 AM

If anyone needs it spelling out, I was making a small joke about that time I called MoonDust a stupid cunt (or similar) and he made a bit of a fuss (along with a few others).  I'm surprised he didn't remember.

The fact I do remember is exactly why I wasn't sure if you were joking or not. Like I was worried I'd made a permanent online enemy.

I'm glad to learn you were joking. I actually do need things like this spelling out because, since I like to think I'm not a cunt, I'll freely admit that I'm certainly stupid.

New Jack

Either piss off back to bed or have a coffee and get your head sorted because you're talking absolute bollocks this morning.

(Just felt like saying this. It's to nobody. It's free to claim! You can imagine it's at you, if you'd like that. Might add a bit of notoriety.)