Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 06:20:22 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Who's The Biggest Cunt On Here ?

Started by Lisa Jesusandmarychain, November 13, 2018, 06:43:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Soup

Quote from: MoonDust on November 14, 2018, 09:51:28 AM
The fact I do remember is exactly why I wasn't sure if you were joking or not. Like I was worried I'd made a permanent online enemy.

I'm glad to learn you were joking. I actually do need things like this spelling out because, since I like to think I'm not a cunt, I'll freely admit that I'm certainly stupid.

Oh my god shut up you cunt.

Buelligan

The fact I do remember is exactly why I wasn't sure if you were joking or not. Like I was worried I'd made a permanent online enemy.

I'm glad to learn you were joking. I actually do need things like this spelling out because, since I like to think I'm not a cunt, I'll freely admit that I'm certainly stupid.

Cunt is as cunt does, friend.

If you don't want to make permanent enemies online, I'd suggest that applying more stringent and less accepting rules to people you suspect of disliking you is something to avoid.

Soup

Buelligan

Sin Agog

I'm proud to be one of the few people to click on one of those this cunt links, only for it to link, not to the profile of everyone who clicks on it, but to my actual profile.  Granted, it fucked up that Christmas, but I learnt an important lesson about never being vulnerable and open with a fellow human being again in case they hurt you.

pancreas

Oh ffs, pull yourself together, you insecure cunt. Revel in the chaos and resentment you spread—it's the only way to live.

Depressed Beyond Tables

Great thread. Overwhelming success. 6/10

Noonling

Quote from: Pingers on November 14, 2018, 09:49:45 AM
My posts are worse than yours and there ain't shit you can do about it

Quote from: Soup on November 14, 2018, 09:53:52 AM
Oh my god shut up you cunt.

You two are also on The List.

Pingers

I got it now! We've all contracted herpes from you.

SpiderChrist

[tag]Chubby Brown enters thread with a confident air[/tag]

manticore

Can I just say that I've never in my adult life used the word 'cunt' as an insult, and the more I read posts like some on this thread I'm very glad of it.

(Obviously I can just say it because I just did.)

PlanktonSideburns

Quote from: Phoenix Lazarus on November 14, 2018, 05:29:34 AM
I don't get how that's bullying, or even the original joke.

Oh God I don't know what's real or not in this thread. I thought I was doing a joke.

I'll get me coat!

PlanktonSideburns

Quote from: Depressed Beyond Tables on November 14, 2018, 09:04:37 AM
It must have touched a nerve with Plankton. I only found out today by PM that he has an issue with wheelie bins. Sorry for any offense caused. Barry please acid bath the server.

Reported to moderator

Dragging my personal messages out to you on a public forum - not on pal

PlanktonSideburns

PlanktonSideburns

Quote from: New Jack on November 14, 2018, 09:52:32 AM
Either piss off back to bed or have a coffee and get your head sorted because you're talking absolute bollocks this morning.

(Just felt like saying this. It's to nobody. It's free to claim! You can imagine it's at you, if you'd like that. Might add a bit of notoriety.)

Reported

PlanktonSideburns

Quote from: Noonling on November 14, 2018, 09:45:49 AM
A list of the worst people who have posted to this thread already:

Utter Shit
Lost Oliver
Cuellar
Phoenix Lazarus
Hey, Punk!
garnish
PlanktonSideburns
Mr Eggs
Sin Agog
bgmnts
Fry

Congrats to those who didn't make the list. Even bigger congrats to those who know why the above are the biggest gits there are.

Reported

Chairman Bodog

pigamus

Hey, Punk!

Quote from: Noonling on November 14, 2018, 09:45:49 AM
A list of the worst people who have posted to this thread already:

Utter Shit
Lost Oliver
Cuellar
Phoenix Lazarus
Hey, Punk!
garnish
PlanktonSideburns
Mr Eggs
Sin Agog
bgmnts
Fry

Congrats to those who didn't make the list. Even bigger congrats to those who know why the above are the biggest gits there are.

*stuffs in back pocket*

Nowhere Man

Well I'm clearly the best poster on this forum, that goes without saying. Does that make me a cunt? No.

Buelligan

Surely, if anything, it makes you a cunt's cunt.

Noonling

Quote from: Nowhere Man on November 15, 2018, 01:51:57 AM
Well I'm clearly the best poster on this forum, that goes without saying. Does that make me a cunt? No.

Sorry, you're also on the list. Alongside SpiderChrist, manticore and Chairman Bodog.

Quote from: Depressed Beyond Tables on November 13, 2018, 07:10:05 PM
Definitely this poster.

Still not getting this.  Is that guy at the top of the homepage meant to be someone on here?

Dex Sawash

I laughed at concept of wheelie bin washers association. Is wheelie bin washing even a thing?

Cerys

The biggest cunt on here is clearly cancer.  There's no getting rid of the cunt.  It keeps coming back.  Cunt.

mothman

Quote from: Konki on November 15, 2018, 08:24:07 AM
I own an Audi. I win.

As a BMW driver, and who car-shares with another BMW driver, I endorse this post.

Replies From View

Quote from: Dex Sawash on November 15, 2018, 06:33:39 PM
I laughed at concept of wheelie bin washers association. Is wheelie bin washing even a thing?

No, but the association is real.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: mothman on November 15, 2018, 07:46:00 PM
As a BMW driver, and who car-shares with another BMW driver, I endorse this post.

Oh, I can just imagine the insipid little conversations you have together on the way to work. Clutch this, horsepower that, thrust this, rimming that.

mothman

Oh, Blodders, you know me so little. I'm truly the least petrolheady person you'll ever meet.