Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 01:42:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Who's The Most Lovelorn, Suicidal, Embarrassingly Middle Aged Cunt On Here?

Started by Lisa Jesusandmarychain, November 15, 2018, 11:01:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Not me. Probably someone like, I dunno, Icehaven ( wearing stripey tops at that age- Come On
! ), or bmgts ( claims to be in  mid 20s, could , easily pass for mid-period 30s, not helped by resemblance to bespectacled American sir-com star Who's looked as if he's 19 years old for the past fucking 12 years ), or New Jack ( have you tried turning it off and on again? Have you tried turning off the thought " Should he be wearing that " Guided By Voices" T- Shirt ? Some right old wear and tear going on with the old beer gut straining against it right enough ".)
But not me, No, , not at all. I will not be * that * cunt. Haunted by Jodie Comer lookalike with whom one time got very close, even before knowing who Jodie Comer was ( unverified record of having never watched a single episode of " Doc Martin " )? Nah. That moment when you handed over the bouquet of hastily purchased flowers, and she said " Thank you, Lisa, you've made my day ", and smiled the smile of the young Charlotte Rampling? Well, fuck that. Those times she texted you when you were an entire fucking continent away, and you suggested a course of action, and she texted back with " So what stops you ? ". It's not like we're talking about the most physically and metaphysically beautiful human being in the world, or anything. " What stops you ", indeed .

Have you * seen * the state of Charlotte Rampling nowadays ?

New Jack

I'll have you know I'm an AI. I'm programmed to just mash loads of forum posts together without any sort of logic or directive and as luck would have it, sometimes they audios on to make the decision making it possible for me and the other day I have to take wait and for my results back in my to complete