Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 12:38:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length

May Quits With Immediate Effect After Poor Performance

Started by JesusAndYourBush, November 16, 2018, 01:44:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

popcorn

For a moment, I thought the "May" in the title was prime minister Theresa May!

Sherman Krank

For a moment, I thought James May had quit Amazon Prime.

Neville Chamberlain

For a moment I thought "May" referred to the month of May and, er, it had somehow taken on physical form, and, um...decided that...erm...it no longer wanted to be a, er, month any more and had, sort of, er, quit, I dunno. 28 I was etc etc

bgmnts

Quote from: Neville Chamberlain on November 16, 2018, 10:47:44 AM
For a moment I thought "May" referred to the month of May and, er, it had somehow taken on physical form, and, um...decided that...erm...it no longer wanted to be a, er, month any more and had, sort of, er, quit, I dunno. 28 I was etc etc

I had the same trouble trying to make this joke work also.

Chollis

I tried the month thing too and decided it was too shit for publication. Perhaps you should've done the same.

Uncle TechTip

Clickbait URL. Reprehensible. This is your alternative to the BBC. Fucking joke.

New Jack

Ah well, so long, the word 'may'! You just had too much competition from Could and Might.

Fucking hell. OP should quit with immediate effect after poor performance

NoSleep

biggytitbo

I think she was the Hoffmeister bear, a student job she had apparently. Sad to see her recycling her old moves tbh.

biggytitbo

Is the no confidence vote just May, or can it involve challengers? If its just vote for May or not, she'll win surely, and then gets a year where they can't touch her.

New Jack

Quote from: biggytitbo on November 16, 2018, 12:07:20 PM
Is the no confidence vote just May, or can it involve challengers? If its just vote for May or not, she'll win surely, and then gets a year where they can't touch her.

It's an internal Conservative process about the leader's viability specifically, though yeah I think she'd win, which would be more great schadenfreude

popcorn

Just saw this thread title again.. thought it meant Theresa May!

BritishHobo

Absolutely shat my pants thinking this was politics-related news! OP should be more careful with their wording in future.

Captain Z

I thought this was going to be about the head of Patisserie Valerie, but am relieved to hear it's just Brian leaving Queen.

thenoise

Replies From View

HE'S NOT THE PRIME MINISTER HE'S A VERY NAUGHTY BOY!!!!!!

popcorn

Replies From View

Quote from: popcorn on November 17, 2018, 02:08:48 PM
Can you explain this please? Thanks.

It's the noise that laughing makes when written down.

Bazooka

If virtual treason was a crime this forums member base would be looking at a collated 45 trillion years in the clink, with the last meal being a boiled Rustlers burger.