Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 11:48:03 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Do you like rain?

Started by bgmnts, November 16, 2018, 11:00:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bgmnts

It's not raining at the moment but its grim to the point where it feels wrong that it's not.

Where is the rain? I want to walk in it.

New Jack

Yeah it's alright. I like the sound and being out in it is quite good as it generally means nobody else is out in it so I can merrily stride about, as is my wont, in isolation

What's your favourite kind of rain? Mine is water

Cuellar

MoonDust

I like to walk out in summer rain.

But stay indoors for winter rain.

im barry bethel

Alright when it's in the garden not so much leaking through the chimney

DrGreggles

I like rain. It helps me sleep. Probably something to do with wombs.

Neville Chamberlain

I like rain, but not too much so that it causes flooding and deaths.

lebowskibukowski

Rain - gorgeous, life-affirming
Wind and rain - the work of Satan

kittens

no, nobody likes rain. it is wet and cold and makes you wet and cold. 'ooh i love a rainy day' no you don't. nobody does.

Neville Chamberlain

I like wind, too, but not too much that it causes roof tiles to become dislodged and crash down onto a child's soft head.

MoonDust

Quote from: Neville Chamberlain on November 16, 2018, 11:14:26 AM
I like wind, too, but not too much that it causes roof tiles to become dislodged and crash down onto a child's soft head.

What about a child's hard head? There was a kid in my school who had a head like a fucking brick.

Neville Chamberlain

Quote from: MoonDust on November 16, 2018, 11:15:46 AM
What about a child's hard head? There was a kid in my school who had a head like a fucking brick.

Not so bad, due to heightened ability to absorb shock of roof tile on head.

biggytitbo

Always slightly preferred Paperback Writer if I'm honest.

MojoJojo

I like rain because it hides my tears.

biggytitbo

I like the rain. It washes memories off the sidewalk of life.

Neville Chamberlain

The trouble with rain is that sometimes I just wish it would go away and come again another day.

kittens

no more posts in this thread please.

New Jack

I don't like Purple or Acid rain. The other stuff is mostly alright.

Z

I can't stand the rain against my window
Bringing back sweet memories
I can't stand the rain against my window
Cause he's not here with me

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

My boss's son from the time I worked in Estonia was caled Rainn. He was alright.

Sebastian Cobb

[tag]Ann Peebles considers re-write[/tag]

BlodwynPig

manticore

Quote from: biggytitbo on November 16, 2018, 11:21:34 AM
Always slightly preferred Paperback Writer if I'm honest.

Biggy, your continuing unrepentant McCartney partisanship is beginning to cause me to lose my faith in your powers of judgement. Rain is manifestly the better number. Your lack of discernment in this area casts a deep cloud of suspicion over your whole worldview and stance on middle-east politics, halloween costumes and the corporate capitalist world economic system.

I'm sorry, I could keep silent no longer, some things just have to be said.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

I used to enjoy the work of Taylor Rain. I think she sells real estate now, and she's not really called Taylor Rain. I do often wonder if she likes rain though, while wanking.

Emma Raducanu

I don't mind rain when I don't plan to go out. When it rains at night and you're all happy and cosy in bed, it's wonderful.

My 2 best rain experiences;

Watching 12 angry men in the middle of the afternoon, nothing else to do. Lots of coffee and biscuits, sat on bed, rain outside. Pure bliss.

Back when I was running lots, it started raining. I was slap bang in the middle of the countryside. It was evening in July, it was sweltering heat, along came the rain. And it properly bucketed down; my t shirt stuck to my sexy body like glue. I felt so 'out there', like spiritually.

BlodwynPig

It's raining Women!

But BGMNTS is on the lavatory, moping, and doesn't realise.

Dex Sawash

kittens

hello? i said DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD