Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 11:27:41 PM

Login with username, password and session length

I Like New Jack

Started by Lisa Jesusandmarychain, November 16, 2018, 12:22:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

I know these kind of threads are seen as quite soppy and unnecessary, and yer man Barry Admin is famously having none of them, but I'm going to put this up anyway. Good old New Jack! He perks me up with his cheeky, chirpy sense of humour and his eloquently written posts. What a nice feller.

I don't really think bgmnts is *that* much of a cunt either; and an on form Buelligan has been inducing the LOLs from me with her posts in the past couple of days, too.

So there you have it. Could have kept these thoughts to meself I suppose, and my apologies to anyone I've irked with this guff.

PlanktonSideburns

Yea new jack is a good high effort poster fairdoos

New Jack

The things people say just to not get thrown off scaffolding!

Buelligan

Well we don't like you Lisa.  And we all look like Jodie Comer but sexier and with better tits.  I'm only saying this to help you.  Thanks.

popcorn

I've well got it in for New Jack.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

BlodwynPig

New Jack caused Chernobyl
New Jack burned the cure for the common cold
New Jack sent his gran to Mars
New Jack invented Dad Rap
New Jack propped up an ailing dictatorship

But soppy Lisa likes him!!?!

Gregory Torso

I like Lisa JAMC and enjoy his updates on all the various Jodie Comer / Talulah Riley / Cobie Smulders lookalikes he keeps in stables across Europe and Asia.

Utter Shit

Even though I know New Jack the poster is not New Jack the wrestler, it still seems incongruous that the poster seems like a nice chap rather than a violent lunatic. Someone should register as Mass Transit, see what happens.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Blodwyn Pig  likes Him ( that Rubbish Finnish Gothrock band. He's got a massive poster of them on his bedroom wall, and strokes the hair of every member of the band on it before going to sleep in his Evanescence jim-jams , and under his Nightwish duvet ).

Ha! That's you telt, Blodwyn So-Called Pig!

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Quote from: Gregory Torso on November 16, 2018, 12:35:10 PM
I like Lisa JAMC and enjoy his updates on all the various Jodie Comer / Talulah Riley / Cobie Smulders lookalikes he keeps in stables across Europe and Asia.

That's fair enough, but I don't know any Cobie Smoulders lookalikes; and if I did, I 'd make it my business not to know them, what with the real Cobie Smulders being a cunt, and all.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Lisa Jesusandmarychain on November 16, 2018, 12:37:12 PM
Blodwyn Pig  likes Him ( that Rubbish Finnish Gothrock band. He's got a massive poster of them on his bedroom wall, and strokes the hair of every member of the band on it before going to sleep in his Evanescence jim-jams , and under his Nightwish duvet ).

Ha! That's you telt, Blodwyn So-Called Pig!

Ive seen Nightwish live.

Gregory Torso

Actually I like pretty much everyone on here.

Except for that one CUNT. You know who you are and what you did.

Cuellar

HIM! I remember them - for some reason I associate them with Bam Margera and CKY and all that scene. Listening to their big songs on spotify though none of them ring a bell at all.

What's going on.

p.s. they are rubbish aren't they.

Neville Chamberlain

Buelligan on a good day is like one of those inspirational posters you see hanging up in boardrooms and at taxi company reception desks, except with added filth, swearing and French.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Quote from: Neville Chamberlain on November 16, 2018, 12:51:45 PM
Buelligan on a good day is like one of those inspirational posters you see hanging up in boardrooms and taxi company reception desks, except with added filth, swearing and French.

and minus a camera.

:(

Quote from: Lisa Jesusandmarychain on November 16, 2018, 12:22:44 PM
I know these kind of threads are seen as quite soppy and unnecessary, and yer man Barry Admin is famously having none of them, but I'm going to put this up anyway. Good old New Jack! He perks me up with his cheeky, chirpy sense of humour and his eloquently written posts. What a nice feller.

I don't really think bgmnts is *that* much of a cunt either; and an on form Buelligan has been inducing the LOLs from me with her posts in the past couple of days, too.

So there you have it. Could have kept these thoughts to meself I suppose, and my apologies to anyone I've irked with this guff.

Boring cunt

Shit Good Nose

Quote from: Lisa Jesusandmarychain on November 16, 2018, 12:37:12 PM
Blodwyn Pig  likes Him

Maybe he likes the other Him - Doug Scharin's excellent free-form math rock jazz group...

Quote from: BlodwynPig on November 16, 2018, 12:40:33 PM
Ive seen Nightwish live.

Oh.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Quote from: :( on November 16, 2018, 01:14:42 PM

Boring cunt

I really, really like :(, too. A straight down the line, fearlessly frank kinda guy. Also, he's ever so funny when he writes about bottoms and poo-poos, real rib-tickling stuff.

Small Man Big Horse

I like New Jack too, he's posted a lot of great stuff, and some very thought provoking material as well.

I used to like bgmnts but he recently said I look like Stephen King so I'm going to track him down and shave off all his hair and force feed him until he's 52 stone. And that will be just the beginning of my revenge.

Funcrusher

Quote from: Small Man Big Horse on November 16, 2018, 02:42:30 PM
I like New Jack too, he's posted a lot of great stuff, and some very thought provoking material as well.

I used to like bgmnts but he recently said I look like Stephen King so I'm going to track him down and shave off all his hair and force feed him until he's 52 stone. And that will be just the beginning of my revenge.

This is nonsense, you look like Penfold.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Quote from: Funcrusher on November 16, 2018, 02:55:44 PM
This is nonsense, you look like Penfold after an experiment involving Brundlefly's transporter device and Dan Ackroyd and/or David Quantick.

FTFY.

Shit Good Nose

I'm going to track him down and shave off all his hair and force feed him until he's 52 stone.

One for the PHWOAR thread.

Also, would.

ziggy starbucks

Quote from: Gregory Torso on November 16, 2018, 12:44:18 PM
Actually I like pretty much everyone on here.

Except for that one CUNT. You know who you are and what you did.

Its this poster, isn't it?

madhair60

Honestly a C+ poster in my mind.

New Jack

Quote from: madhair60 on November 16, 2018, 03:32:31 PM
Honestly a C+ poster in my mind.

I'll have to stop posting in your mind!

Hmm, that was a C+ comment

bgmnts

How would eating hair make me lose weight?

Shit Good Nose

Quote from: New Jack on November 16, 2018, 03:37:50 PM
I'll have to stop posting in your mind!

Hmm, that was a C+ comment

I smiled.