Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 07:27:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length

DESOLATION QUEST 2018 QUARTER FINAL - FerriswheelBueller vs Gregory Torso

Started by Ferris, November 16, 2018, 01:43:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ferris

A dusty widow sets up a google alert for "CHEAP FUNERAL" & "GROUPON".

'Don't worry Mike, if it goes another month I'll throw you in the canal like we planned.'

Spoon of Ploff

BlodwynPig

Gregory Torso

After a quick rap and shout out to Lord Jesus, Barbara puts Mike in the canal, as he would have wanted. He always loved floating. Punts him out with her foot, but Mike, a big lad, gets caught on the spokes of a pram someone's dumped in the water, and he stays there. A chunky starfish in a cardboard suit.

"He's wi' nature now" sighs Barbara, leaving the mass.

Mike stays there in the canal. Barges have to curve around him. The men on the barges pat his belly as they go past. Ducks picnic on him. Small children swim out to the Isle Of Mike as initiation rites into their lunchbox gangs.

Eventually Mike starts to break apart, like a big sandwich. He is very runny inside, and the already murky canal turns a strange rusty colour.

Ferris

The larger bits of Mike congregate and settle with rest of the unwanted detritus on the bottom of the Shropshire Union Canal, a Limp Bizkit CD for a headstone.

Barbara cackles as she speeds away in the Mondeo. Crematorium? Too much admin, and anyway that's ten notes saved to spend on PIZZA BURGERS KEBABS.

Gregory Torso

Inside PIZZA URGES BABS, Mike's best friends Cassius and Ian are waiting for their greasy hair poultices to bake.

"'Ere, Cassius, it's Mike's wake tonight. You going?"
"Aw, mate, I would, but like, I was going to head up the field and blind lambs with my new laser pen, you know."
"Aye. I do know."
"Yerself?"
"Mate, I would like, but they've got that Pederasty Workshop on at the town hall, you know, and I promised the lad I'd take him."
"Oh aye, you've got to keep promises."

Barbara enters, swigging from a bottle.
"Alright gents? Just seen me husband off. Drink?"
"Aye, what is it" says Ian taking a long swig.
"Canal wine. 67% Mike. It'll get you messy."

And she laffs.

BlodwynPig

Noonling

Pingers

Breaks apart like a big sandwich. Torso for me, sorry to see Ferris out though

Ferris

Quote from: Pingers on November 16, 2018, 08:36:01 PM
Breaks apart like a big sandwich. Torso for me, sorry to see Ferris out though

Only 4 votes in, I can still stink my way to victory (or best loser). I'm not done yet.

Ferris

Fishfinger

PlanktonSideburns

pancreas

Torso. Ferris has been in this game far too long and it's high time for him to leave.

Gregory Torso

Quote from: pancreas on November 17, 2018, 09:29:29 AM
Torso. Ferris has been in this game far too long and it's high time for him to leave.

Come on, Tim Ferris.

QDRPHNC

Spoon of Ploff

Despite voting twice for Ferris (only counting one of them btw) Gregory Torso wins this one 11 votes to 3

Ferris

Nice work, Greg Torso! Knew I was cooked after I saw the first return. Very high standard this year.

All the best for the rest of the comp!

Gregory Torso

Cheers Ferris! And I totally agree - everyone's on top form this time around. Very high standard.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on November 18, 2018, 08:42:22 PM
Nice work, Greg Torso! Knew I was cooked after I saw the first return. Very high standard this year.

All the best for the rest of the comp!

Oooooof. sucker punch.