Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:22:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Farting Farters Accuse Each Other of Farting

Started by Alberon, November 17, 2018, 09:05:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alberon

The world of professional darts has been rocked by two players accusing each other of repeatedly breaking wind during a match.

Gary Anderson of Scotland and Dutch man Wesley Harms blame each other for "rotten" farts during their clash in the Gland Slam of Darts.

Anderson, who has twice been the world champion, won the match 10-2 to earn a place in the quarter-finals of the competition.

But in a post-match interview Harms said his poor form was due to Anderson breaking wind on stage and leaving a "fragrant smell".

He went further while speaking to Dutch TV station RTL7L: "It'll take me two nights to lose this smell from my nose."

When Anderson in turn laid the blame at Harms's door, the Dutchman responded: "If the boy [Anderson] thinks I've farted he's 1010% wrong. I swear on my children's lives that it was not my fault. I had a bad stomach once on stage before and admitted it. So I'm not going to lie about farting on stage."

World No 4 Anderson hit back with extraordinary detail about the smell he blamed on Harms. "It definitely came from table-side and it was eggs, rotten eggs, but not from me," Anderson said.

"Every time I walked past there was a waft of rotten eggs so that's why I was thinking it was him. It definitely wasn't me.

"It was bad. It was a stink, then he started to play better and I thought he must have needed to get some wind out.

"If somebody has done that they need to see a doctor. Seemingly he says it was me but I would admit it."

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Just read about this. Glorious.

When will Ted Hankey distract his opponent by following through? Weeks away max now surely

Replies From View

1) Darts player puts finger up inside arsehole

2) Farts so that gas doesn't escape

3) Fart is redistributed internally to the inside of the darts player's buttocks

4) Hey presto darts player ends up with a massively over-inflated arse after they have done all their farts for one day

5) Laugh at darts player with massive arse