Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 01:25:18 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Extinction Rebellion

Started by MoonDust, November 17, 2018, 10:52:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
distinct lack of ethnic and class diversity in this movement lads

phes

seen quite a number of videos pop up today of efnics and forrins talking about their involvement. An evangelical african praying for our politicians, a Kenyan London bus driver, an Indian academic.  Small progress but at least it'll rob you of ten seconds checking twitter for your next disingenuous concern

NJ Uncut

In my previous CaB incarnation I offered ol Paulie a meetup for fisticuffs. Offer still stands.

At this point, I've taken a big break but here this sad cunt hasn't. Not to be precious about it, but we all give something of us away when we join a forum. You all do it so willingly. So someone who does it for spite? It's basically, encouraging, in the First they Hate You, sense.

Me? Got another local chapter email. Admin is standing down, so emails won't be replied to.

I almost rolled my eyes, but then I became angry: that someone doing the right thing was overwhelmed.

There's a spooky little story I'll post on some political thread later, but basically, I'm more determined than ever to make XR work for me, and I suspect it'll be - like most things in life - when it clicks for me working for XR. Be the change you want n all that.

For the record, my local chapter has more women than men, judging by the Telegram group. I'm from Toxteth, so, hardly born with a silver spoon lodged in any orifice.

If XR had real opposition I'd be more worried. As it stands, it's corrupt police following shit directives, wankers online who by definition aren't as brave offline, and corrupt politicians.

Yknow, even if I hated the world, and all life, if I just fancied a meaningful fight, XR would be a signpost.

When all they can do is tell lies about you, it's victory.

Paulie, my cowardly friend who's just some sad act who WhatsApps his mates about owning the libs: people like me LOVE opposition.

You're just some fuckin stick figure on a forum I've been in-out of. Shit, if I can get published, and appear on TV unedited at my lowest, I wouldn't be writing New Jack off just yet.

Not now that I'm Uncut.

literally millionaires taking time away from their private jets to smash the system

bgmnts

Richer people caring about the environment and that, they should be like some other rich people! grrr

Quote from: bgmnts on October 07, 2019, 07:52:32 PM
Richer people caring about the environment and that, they should be like some other rich people! grrr

this is priceless, keep it coming lads

nice day out?

bgmnts

Does anyone know why Paulie Walnuts hates people so much? I've been here only under a year. I know some people are just very bad cunts but are there no underlying reasons at all?

don't flatter yourselves into thinking you're in any way normal people, you are extremists who deserve ridicule

NJ Uncut

Quote from: bgmnts on October 07, 2019, 07:59:35 PM
Does anyone know why Paulie Walnuts hates people so much? I've been here only under a year. I know some people are just very bad cunts but are there no underlying reasons at all?

Tempted to not give a fuck tbh. It's not even meaningful trolling

Me deciding to get back in meaningful communication with XR is bigger news. For me anyway.

What do YOU think of XR, BogMounties??

Buelligan

Quote from: Paulie Walnuts on October 07, 2019, 08:01:34 PM
don't flatter yourselves into thinking you're in any way normal people, you are extremists who deserve ridicule

You may have a point but surely quality ridicule.  None of this penny ante crap.  I mean I could knit my own and it would work better.  More effort darling.

Quote from: Buelligan on October 07, 2019, 08:08:22 PM
You may have a point but surely quality ridicule.  None of this penny ante crap.  I mean I could knit my own and it would work better.  More effort darling.

you are beyond parody now, holding up a mirror is more than enough at this point

NJ Uncut

Quote from: Paulie Walnuts on October 07, 2019, 08:10:37 PM
you are beyond parody now, holding up a mirror is more than enough at this point

The difference between you and me is at least I'm not a gimmick account

sorry I can't hear you, I blocked you

phes

It must be internally torturous to place yourself somewhere and spend your entire life squabbling with people you think are morons, to no effect. It would be like talking to Paulie Walnuts all day long, every day. Imagine that. Thankfully we have an entire forum to dispurse and carry that burden. He carries it entirely alone.

BlodwynPig

Noonling

Got a link to this in one of my emails:
Former Police Officers on Extinction Rebellion
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtuGFhP_asM

Blumf

Some people put real effort into ripping into XR, makes Walnuts look like a rank amateur:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uo8qXxnFuRQ

Need to up you game

Quote from: Paulie Walnuts on October 07, 2019, 08:01:34 PM
Respect the will of the people mate

QuoteMetropolitan Police
@metpoliceuk
·
3m
As of 2130hrs on Monday 7 October, 280 people have been arrested as part of the Extinction Rebellion protests in London.

Buelligan

jobotic

Every one of those 280 people are worth 50 of you Paulie you pathetic lickspittle.

BlodwynPig

If you don't kill him climate change will

Twit 2

The plight of our blighted Earth is nearly as sad as the deep, deep sadness of the plight of poor, blighted Paulie, and yet no one will ever hold a placard to him.

Uncle TechTip

If you'd ignored him, the contribution would have ended at pretend concern over ethnic minorities. As it is, there were several more posts of crap.

phes

I'm sure it gave someone somewhere a break for ten minutes. Just taking one for the team

garbed_attic

Thought Gail Bradbrook was really on form on BBC News earlier.

BlodwynPig

Bohnson's 'crusties' comments are appalling. Sub Paulie level trolling.