Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 09:55:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The Contest 2018

Started by momatt, November 20, 2018, 09:56:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mothman

Quote from: New Jack on November 24, 2018, 10:10:30 AM
Are we allowed to post highly erotic drawings we've done ourselves to get others riled up? I'm dead good at drawing fat old men boning the shit out of eachother and it could be somebody's fetish

Well, it sounds like it might be your fetish, so go ahead, knock one yourself out.

New Jack

Is it cheating to wear a nappy at all times?

I mean, it stops me usually. Works for sex too

thenoise

I'm fuckin IN.

No fap advent.

I'm gonna explode like a boss when Santa comes.

New Jack

Almost wanked on MDMA last night as, well, MDMA, but the thing about MDMA is it shrivels the little fella down to a mere six inches, so I'm not out yet

momatt

That's uncanny.
Are you me?

mothman

Quote from: New Jack on November 25, 2018, 10:28:58 PM
Almost wanked on MDMA last night as, well, MDMA, but the thing about MDMA is it shrivels the little fella down to a mere six inches, so I'm not out yet

#Humblebrag

thenoise

RIP New Jack, I guess. Anybody else in?

momatt

Lemming

Also in. Got headbutted in in the bollocks today while playing tag with a dog, so wanking is even more off the table than usual.

thenoise

Not too much of a struggle today. There was a hotty in the cafe but thankfully wanking is strongly discouraged at work. Evening rehearsal so late night, too mnackered for a late night tug anyway.

Small Man Big Horse

I'm in, though on medication and I've a partner, so I'm pretty sure this isn't going to be a problem. Though I do think having sex with someone should be against the rules too, even though that would put me at a disadvantage.

Small Man Big Horse

Almost had a middle of the night wank last night as I couldn't sleep but fought off the temptation. How's everyone else doing?

Had three in the last 24 hours. All were absolutely fantastic.

kittens

course i had a wank. of course i did. couple of losers on the internet come up to me and say 'hey buddy stop wanking for no reason' what do you expect. course i'm gonna have a wank.

momatt

There is so a reason!

I can't think of it right now, but I'm certain there is one.

Lemming

Going strong. Fully healed from dog incident.

To add to the challenge, I've ditched caffeine and have started taking cold showers, just because those are generic things that people say you should do. Quit caffeine before and didn't really feel any big changes, enjoying cold showers so far.

Quote from: Small Man Big Horse on November 29, 2018, 11:02:27 AM
Almost had a middle of the night wank last night as I couldn't sleep but fought off the temptation. How's everyone else doing?

Same. But I only stopped because I thought you might have heard me.

mothman

I'm out. Well, somebody had to be, pour encourager les autres.

Small Man Big Horse

Quote from: mothman on November 29, 2018, 11:39:00 PM
I'm out. Well, somebody had to be, pour encourager les autres.

I'm out too, there must be something in the air tonight.

Lemming

Wow, fuck. Just me, momatt and thenoise left then? With 26 days left to go.

Good job we didn't do the fucking partner system.

Bennett Brauer

https://www.webmd.com/urinary-incontinence-oab/picture-of-the-prostate
QuoteThe prostate is a walnut-sized gland

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/319859.php
QuoteAll men have a prostate, an apricot-sized, muscular gland

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/prostate-cancer/
QuoteThe prostate is a small gland in the pelvis, found only in men. About the size of a satsuma...

Maybe it depends on how far you get in the contest.

Quote from: Lemming on November 29, 2018, 11:53:31 PM
Wow, fuck. Just me, momatt and thenoise left then? With 26 days left to go.

Good job we didn't do the fucking partner system.

I am in. Memorable things always seem to happen around the three week mark when I've done this before, so I am determined to reach that point again.

Paul Calf

Why would anyone do this though? Wanking is free entertainment.

thenoise

We suffer for your amusement. Plus I am looking forward to 'memorable things' happening.

kittens

if you can get past 5 days you are officially 'a weirdo'. anything over two weeks and your lawyer will begin executing your will, and none of your friends and family will recognise you. if you go to any a&e and tell them you haven't jizzed in over two weeks they are legally obliged to put you on a waiting list for a rough handjob from an immigrant.

The joke is on you, chump, missing out on memorable things.

I'm not going to elaborate on what the memorable things were by the way, but they were all positive.

Lemming

Quote from: Paul Calf on November 30, 2018, 06:59:54 AM
Why would anyone do this though? Wanking is free entertainment.

Fun answer: we want satsuma-sized prostates.

Real answer: Genuinely believe it builds willpower and self-control in the initial stages, which you can then apply into other areas of your life. On top of that, wanking every other day felt like an awkward chore to me. Once every month or so is an EVENT.

There are also mystical things at the three week mark, as me and Emotional Support Peacock understand, but they cannot be described through mere words.

mrpupkin

Yes they can:
- cummy duvet
- waking up with all cum on you
- there is sperm in the bed

thenoise

How can I tell if I have had a 'genuine' wet dream or have simply been sleep masturbating?

Norton Canes

Damn I was doing good till I saw that Grimes video