Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 17, 2024, 12:54:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The Contest 2018

Started by momatt, November 20, 2018, 09:56:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chollis

Watch out for the wet dreams lads! (They count as failure)

Lemming

Status report. Anyone still in?

Found it difficult over the last day or so, which is bizarre. Normally I do this for weeks or months without even thinking about it, but the instant it's re-framed as a meaningless online comedy forum challenge, my brain rebels and ramps up the difficulty.

I bet if we had a "don't eat dogshit for a month" challenge, my brain would suddenly give me intense cravings for dogshit.

Not giving up though. Drinking excessive quantities of Fanta as a distraction. Acid reflux, but I will embrace the pain and burn it as fuel for my journey, as Sonic the Hedgehog does.

Barely even been a challenge so far. Not sure what that says about my waning libido...

thenoise

Not sure if this is related, but I woke up at 2am this morning and started my morning routine (dress shower wank make breakfast have another wank before realising it was the middle of the night. Crawled back into bed around 2.45, lay there confused and not sleeping and was roused by my alarm clock as usual and enjoyed my porridge cum overnight oats. Could it be that without my nightly wank my body clock has been thrown completely out?

Are any other readers completely fucking stupid?

thenoise

momatt

I'm out.
A few times.

Sorry lads.

Quote from: thenoise on December 03, 2018, 09:41:12 AM
Are any other readers completely fucking stupid?
Yes.

gilbertharding

thenoise

I had sex last night so maybe that means I'm out?  I'll probably carry on not abusing myself, but I guess I won't be experiencing any of those memorable things in a couple of weeks' time.

Quote from: thenoise on December 05, 2018, 08:35:11 AM
I had sex last night so maybe that means I'm out?  I'll probably carry on not abusing myself, but I guess I won't be experiencing any of those memorable things in a couple of weeks' time.

Same here.

We didn't have sex with each other did we? :-o

Small Man Big Horse

I had sex last night too, blimey, this must be a first for CaB. And though it wasn't with TheNoise or Emotional Support Peacock I was thinking of them during the disgusting act.

thenoise

machotrouts

Am I out? It's just that I had sex with three AWFUL men last night

kittens

having sex on a week night? i was not aware that was possible?

Norton Canes

Dex Sawash

Quote from: machotrouts on December 05, 2018, 01:20:09 PM
Am I out? It's just that I had sex with three AWFUL men last night

It's not Cocktober anymore

mothman

thenoise

Anyone still in on 'hard mode' (stoppit!) is the winner I guess. I r commend you have some sex, though, it's very nice.

Lemming

Storming it on hard mode, chiefly because I was unaware of and uninvited to the orgy which the other thread-goers partook in.

momatt

So how long did everybody last?
Not long I guess?

Bazooka

I doubt it was a dry January, and its certainly going to be a sticky February.